Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Help me have a clean house!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:49 pm
There are ALWAYS dishes to be washed, floor to be cleaned, toys to be put away, laundry to be washed and/or folded.
How can I achieve the neat house look? I don't have a bunch of kids and they are young.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
There are ALWAYS dishes to be washed, floor to be cleaned, toys to be put away, laundry to be washed and/or folded.
How can I achieve the neat house look? I don't have a bunch of kids and they are young.

Don't know, but I've considered a few times just burning the whole thing down. Only way to really get rid of the mess! Twisted Evil

zaq

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 3:08 pm
That’s called life. A house that stays perfectly neat and clean is a museum, not a house. And even museums have to be cleaned.

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 3:12 pm
You have to constantly clean to keep it clean lol. After the kids leave to school I make all the beds, go from room to room picking up everything, folding laundry. Then when they come home its a mess again. While they eat dinner, I pick up things from the kitchen and dining room it should look decent when dh comes home.... then when they go to sleep, I clean the kitchen counters, table, sweep do the dishes....
I'm constantly cleaning throughout the day. Bh for that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics