Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
My daughter took covid vaccine in Seminary (Israel)
  Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 4:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:
OP I would think that if you were so against the vaccine you would do real research. So far you are spouting unreliable sources and unfounded claims.
It doesn't look like you have done the research for whatever you want your daughter to believe.
I guess she realized that herself.

My daughter took a vaccine that she herself has concerns about because she found not being limited on tiyulim to be more important than having children in the moment. I can certainly see how that can happen. You see, she is currently 18 and not married.

I am not writing a book here, and I was not trying to convince anyone that any sources were reliable or unreliable. If I was writing a medical paper, I understand that I need sources.

No. She did not choose between a tiyul and having children. That's a logical fallacy. Total misrepresentation of the situation.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 4:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:
OP I would think that if you were so against the vaccine you would do real research. So far you are spouting unreliable sources and unfounded claims.
It doesn't look like you have done the research for whatever you want your daughter to believe.
I guess she realized that herself.

My daughter took a vaccine that she herself has concerns about because she found not being limited on tiyulim to be more important than having children in the moment. I can certainly see how that can happen. You see, she is currently 18 and not married.

I am not writing a book here, and I was not trying to convince anyone that any sources were reliable or unreliable. If I was writing a medical paper, I understand that I need sources.

Your daughter did not choose tiyulim over fertility.
She chose not to believe your baseless claims that you can't bother doing real research on.

Mothers

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 5:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:
Impossible? Very little is impossible. It's possible that if you drink oat milk your hair will change colors. Is it likely? Not in the least. I believe you know yourself that the odds are very low especially since as a seminary student she's not currently pregnant. Don't lie to yourself.

If oat milk contained something that changes your DNA like Pfizer vaccine does, it would be a lot more likely.

The COVID vaccine does not change your DNA. Just saying . . .
Page 11 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11 Recent Topics