Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Cheapest way to get from brooklyn to five towns without driv

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 6:36 am
without driving, using public transportation or car service/uber? How much will it likely cost with uber? round trip?

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 7:33 am
Where in five towns- I can check Uber for you

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 7:35 am
(I wanted to use a therapist in the five towns and wanted to Uber but it was a lot I remember- but it changes based on time of day and availiility)

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 7:54 am
You can take the LIRR from Atlantic Terminal in Brooklyn to the Five Towns. If it's centrally located (ie bear Central Ave) it should only be a few minutes walk from the nearest LIRR station. The trip should be around $10 or so each way.

Another way to do it would be to take the A train to the last stop in Far Rockaway, and then Uber from there. The Uber I would guess would be around $10-15. But I would only do it in daylight.

cnc

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:12 am
LIRR from Atlantic Avenue- it’s about $10. The trip from beginning to end (taking the D to Atlantic etc) is about an hour and 15 minutes. But keep in mind the LIRR is hourly so you would need to schedule accordingly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries