Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Gotta love my toddler...

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 9:59 am
Today, my 2.5 year old told me that I'm "so cute". This was said while I had no makeup on, ugly pjs on and messy hair....
She is probably the only one that has ever said that to me my entire life....
I love the innocence of toddlers, what is something sweet your toddler has said to you?

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 10:17 am
How cute I bet she is a delicious and yummy child! I don't have kinderlach but I know one toddler who keeps saying me: ''Ikh hob dir lieb''

Last edited by Chickensoupprof on Mon, Mar 01 2021, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 10:17 am
"Mom, I love you this much!" And he wiggled his two working fingers, marginally. Because he had crazy glued his hands to my new wood floor Banging head Can't Believe It

Good Friend

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 11:03 am
I love when they say that!
My 20 month old is into giving hugs, which is the best. He runs up to me (and others) and shouts brazo! (Toddler version of Spanish for hug) and gives one.

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 11:10 am
I don't know if it's cute but my 17 month old drank gel pen liquid today and climbed into the toilet bowl. She's also obsessed with chocolate and yells chocolate whenever I open one of my hiding places like the closet or dishwasher.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 11:20 am
4 year old tells me very thoughtfully during breakfast this morning “I love you and I love my whole family, but sometimes I get grumpy when I’m tired”
LOL I almost died LOL

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 11:38 am
As I’m slicing an apple for myself because I REALLY want to eat cake and I’m SO HUNGRY but trying to be careful... my son asked me why I’m eating an apple... I said because I’m hungry and I don’t want to get fat eating other things... he said, “you’re not fat! Totty’s fat”! Happens to be that I’m close to 20 lbs overweight but he doesn’t have to know... (and dh isn’t overweight just very tall).

Java

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 11:39 am
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
4 year old tells me very thoughtfully during breakfast this morning “I love you and I love my whole family, but sometimes I get grumpy when I’m tired”
LOL I almost died LOL

Ahahaha sameeee kiddo, same

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 3:29 pm
Omg, she watched cocomelon and is singing "jingle bells" now.... I usually try to skip these holiday theme songs, but I guess I missed it Can't Believe It

SuperWify

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 3:59 pm
This isn’t cute (it’s really gross- you were warned) but this morning I saw a yellow liquid in my washing cup. I asked my son- why are you drinking your juice from the washing cup? He just smirked. Feeling suspicious I leaned forward to smell it. Turns out he used my cup as a toilet! Can't Believe It

When I asked him why he’s didn’t go like normal people do- pee in the toilet- he said he didn’t want to leave the playroom and his toys and go “allllll the way” to the bathroom.

trixx

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 5:04 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
As I’m slicing an apple for myself because I REALLY want to eat cake and I’m SO HUNGRY but trying to be careful... my son asked me why I’m eating an apple... I said because I’m hungry and I don’t want to get fat eating other things... he said, “you’re not fat! Totty’s fat”! Happens to be that I’m close to 20 lbs overweight but he doesn’t have to know... (and dh isn’t overweight just very tall).

Sorry a quick derail.
Pls don't give your kids those messages. It's just as easy and a lot healthier to say "bc an apple will keep my body healthy / an apple is full of vitamins that help my body work properly / I am eating because I feel hungry"

silverlining3

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 6:16 pm
Aaahhh toddlers!!!!

I often use the word shefela for my 2.5 yr old. And now it's regular a part of his daily language. He goes to my crying kid, why are you crying shefala? He wants to get me off 'his' chair. Mom, go down. I say no. He says yes shefala.

Whenever I ask my kids who wants water? Or kids, time to bathe... My toddler always pipes up, ma, first first. Mimicking exactly his older siblings.

Ah he already knows exactly where his peyos kippah and tzitzis will be, just ask him. But ask him when he'll get peyos, he says I can't 😂 instead of I don't want to. And that's how he always says it. Wanna talk to tatty, bubby? If he's not in the mood he'll say I can't.

Yes we love him! I love having convos with him

shanie5

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 7:24 pm
If you open the dishwasher, my 2.5 year old grandson will put in the soap tablet.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 7:26 pm
cutestbaby wrote:
Ahahaha sameeee kiddo, same

Literally the most relatable thing

silverlining3

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:26 am
Today my toddler found a small milk munch and helped himself to it. But before eating he tells me, ma, chocolate, want coffee. (Yes, I often have a pc of chocolate along with my coffee.) Then he breaks off a small a pc and puts it by my 'place' saying, for you, I'm shering 😍😍 I wanna eat him up!!!

English3

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:47 am
My six year-old walks in from school. My toddler runs over and gives her a hug ,"I love you" she says as she is pulling down her sister zipper.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics