Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Dr. Diamond?

mammala120

Post Mon, Feb 18 2008, 2:29 pm
anyone use pediatric Dr.Diamond in boropark?
if yes can you tell me abit about him please.
would you recommend him?

cindy324

Post Mon, Feb 18 2008, 7:44 pm
I used to use him and he IS a great doc, BUT his office is a madhouse all the time. I also wasn't very pleased when my newborn had bloody spit up (which was nothing it turned out) and when I called the service at 6 am, I was told I'd get a call back soon, but he never called back. I finally called the office at 9 am, he still wasn't in, but lo and behold, he finally returned my call at 10 am, 4 hrs later Rolling Eyes

Since then I switched to Dr. Wichs, who originally worked in Diamond's office, and I got to like her a lot. Now she has her own office, no madhouse, very accomodating in an emergency.

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Feb 18 2008, 8:10 pm
I use him and like him very much.
About the call back thing, I never had an emergency to call him about yet, but when I did call about some non-emergency issue that I wanted to discuss but did not require a visit, He called me back quite promptly-same day, at about the time the receptionist told me he would, or even earlier than that.
As far as the mad house goes, he is very busy and his waiting room is most often full, but he has a short waiting time. I never have to wait long at all. (As opposed to the pediatrician my mil and sil use, who is also a very busy and popular practice, but where they wait at least an hour, and two or three hours are the norm too.) This does not happen by Dr. Diamond.
BTW, he is moving in less than a month. maybe his new office will have a bigger waiting room and it won't seem crowded, or like a mad house. I guess I'll find out when we visit next.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 19 2008, 1:42 pm
too busy too hectic!

funny50

Post Tue, Feb 19 2008, 8:18 pm
I use dr diamond and I'm very happy. there isn't a long wait. I usually go in the afternoons and I'm out of there within 45 min from start to finish. my friend usually has to wait hours by a different dr's office

chayitty

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 12:08 am
I aslo fuse dr. diamond...is he the best????evry doc. has there prob.'s and u u can never put complete trust in them..theyre only human...saying that..I think hes a good doc. u dont have to wait long and the nurses r nice the call back number I had soetimes they called me back right away and sometimes no tfor a long while (I had to call a few times)....over all im happy there and would recommend

amother

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 12:25 am
I use dr. hurwitz. I love the secretary, frum lady, extremely accomodating. anyone else use him?

Classicookie

Post Sun, Feb 24 2008, 2:46 pm
my mom uses him I went there as a kid he is good
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics