Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
When a place doesn’t allow you their bathroom
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 4:06 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Some cities have public toilets that cost money actually... I think I used one somewhere in Italy once

You have that in some places in Israel too, but it's usually only 2 nis or so and I think it's not for profit - the city operates it, and it's just to cover basic maintenance.

I am envisioning something that would cost $5, but you would be guaranteed new gorgeous facilities that are most importantly brilliantly CLEAN 24/7.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 4:08 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
I always thought that it's a great business idea to have a 'toilet store'. You install toilets, and have people pay to use them.

I would be happy to pay a few dollars to be able to use a gleaming bathroom when I am out and about.

Some places outside the US have self-cleaning public facilities. Not so much in the US, unfortunately. I rely on Starbucks ... and then purchase a beverage guaranteed to make me need another restroom.

watergirl

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 4:24 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
FTR, my father owned a non-kosher, non-denominational business. And his complaints about restroom use were identical. Nothing to do with these being kosher restaurants.

Yes of course you are right.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 5:36 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I allowed it once. Afterwards, when I walked in and saw unwiped urine on my toilet seat, I said no more. I expected the minimum. Just to keep my bathroom the way they found it. If others can't respect that, I can't allow bathroom visitors.
That was my first thought. I sympathize with op over her father. But her kid? I wouldn’t want her son using my bathroom either. I don’t judge others’ parenting skills but so many don’t teach their little boys how to aim. I ended up teaching mine to go while seated. I don’t have the mess and I don’t want the mess from others’ kids, it’s absolutely revolting.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette