Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
ISO contact info for J&J

lasagna

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 1:42 pm
Anyone have a phone number or email? I got a bad iced coffee and want to be in touch with them.
TIA

simcha2

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 1:54 pm
I read this as "Johnson and Johnson" and couldn't work out what a pharmaceutical company had to do with coffee....worked it out eventually.

Sorry I can't help (I could have with the pharmaceutical company)

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 1:57 pm
It’s the same as mehadrin dairy.
718-456-9494

Blessing1

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 2:04 pm
Did you check the expiration date? Maybe it's the stores problem or the person that gave it to you had it sitting in her house for a while.
I don't see how the company can help you because you got a bad iced coffee.

octopus

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 2:14 pm
Don't throw it out and bring it back to the grocery where you bought it. They are supposed to contact the company . The store refunds you and the company refunds the store. That's my understanding of how it works. But you are not supposed throw out your rotten product.

lasagna

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 4:11 pm
Thanks everyone!
I received the product in mishloach manos so can't return to a store and I realized that the seal (not the cover seal) was broken so the milk became chunky. I saved the bottle for the production info.

Blessing1

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 4:14 pm
lasagna wrote:
Thanks everyone!
I received the product in mishloach manos so can't return to a store and I realized that the seal (not the cover seal) was broken so the milk became chunky. I saved the bottle for the production info.

This has nothing to do with the company. This either happened in the store or at the person that gave it to you. Maybe someone dropped it. It doesn't make sense to call the company for this because there's nothing they can do about it. Please don't make a big deal out of something that you got for shlach manos wasn't fresh. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited by Blessing1 on Mon, Mar 01 2021, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

mybusyima

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 4:16 pm
lasagna wrote:
Thanks everyone!

I'm almost sure the seal breaks when you turn the cover (like those cartons of almond milk).

applesbananas

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 4:42 pm
What r u hoping they’ll do? Replace the coffee?

mybusyima

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 5:43 pm
mybusyima wrote:
I'm almost sure the seal breaks when you turn the cover (like those cartons of almond milk).

I just double checked, and I was right...
Did you shake it really well before drinking?
Lol, I can't believe I just drank an iced coffee to help out a fellow mother LOL

number

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 5:47 pm
mybusyima wrote:
I just double checked, and I was right...
Did you shake it really well before drinking?
Lol, I can't believe I just drank an iced coffee to help out a fellow mother LOL

Science!

lasagna

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 6:06 pm
Yes. I shook it and then opened it. After I opened it and drank an ice coffee with cottage cheese chunks, I realized that 1. it was chunky and 2. there was a small leak on the side of the seal where the cover is glued to the bottle, hence it went bad.
I believe it's important to inform the company so they will know if there was an issue with a specific manufacturing batch or with equipment. Not looking for them to send me a case of coffees Smile
I am not going to call and harass them

Blessing1

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 6:08 pm
lasagna wrote:
Yes. I shook it and then opened it. After I opened it and drank an ice coffee with cottage cheese chunks, I realized that 1. it was chunky and 2. there was a small leak on the side of the seal where the cover is glued to the bottle, hence it went bad.
I believe it's important to inform the company so they will know if there was an issue with a specific manufacturing batch or with equipment. Not looking for them to send me a case of coffees Smile
I am not going to call and harass them

This most likely didn't happen at the company. If it had a leak, the grocery would've seen it and wouldn't put it on the shelves.

silverlining3

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:27 pm
Last week I also had a spoiled, chunk pieces, j&j iced coffee. I spilled it and threw away the bottle. Didn't think twice. It happens.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics