Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
ISO nursing Shabbos robe... and baby-friendly shopping?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 6:00 am
Where can I go in Jerusalem to find a nursing-friendly Shabbos robe that will also be compatible with me bringing my baby along to try on? I will be traveling by car so I need to be able to park somewhere nearby and get into the store with my stroller. (If I wasn't trying on, I would use a baby carrier, but I need to be able to put the baby down to try on...)

Jerusalem is best but Beit Shemesh or Beitar might also be good locations for me, if you have a recommendation for a good store to go to in one of those places!

Thank you in advance!

Success10

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Where can I go in Jerusalem to find a nursing-friendly Shabbos robe that will also be compatible with me bringing my baby along to try on? I will be traveling by car so I need to be able to park somewhere nearby and get into the store with my stroller. (If I wasn't trying on, I would use a baby carrier, but I need to be able to put the baby down to try on...)

Jerusalem is best but Beit Shemesh or Beitar might also be good locations for me, if you have a recommendation for a good store to go to in one of those places!

Thank you in advance!

Anywhere that sells Ord Couture (Ordman) robes. Such nice styles with hidden nursing flaps. Try calling different lingerie shops, like Saposh in Har Nof, Sensations on Eli Hacohen I think, and Pinat Ishit in Neve Yaakov, Motherhood & Beyond in Ramat Eshkol, and ask them if they have a selection of Shabbos nursing robes in your size.

Success10

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:27 am
Here's a list of places that sell Ord robes: https://ordman.co.il/%d7%a1%d7.....7%9d/

Shuly

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 7:19 am
The store called 13th Ave in the Rav Shefa mall on the second floor has an upstairs area where they sell nursing robes.
There is free parking for 2 hours in the lot under the mall.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 11:33 pm
Thank you everyone!

I called and went to Saposh, they are selling out what they have but not bringing in additional Shabbos nursing robes and there really wasn't much there.

I looked at the list of Ordman's locations and ended up going to the Ordman's store in Beitar, which took me while to find but it is there... The selection was not huge and I didn't get anything.

Then I went a Debby's Dresses store in Rav Shefa mall. I got something there! Very Happy I don't know if the store is always located there though, because they seemed kind of temporary.

Just wanted to update. I may have to go back to Rav Shefa mall again, and then I will check out the 13 Ave. store. Shuly do you know what else they sell there? I saw the store but assumed it was just kids' stuff.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions