Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dr Werzberger, Diamond & Zyskind

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 11:42 pm
Does anyone use this new practice? Where are the doctors from? Are they good? How is the practice run?

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:10 am
I'm happy with the doctors. Dr. Diamond and zyskind are from the Boro Park office and Dr. Wertzberger used to have a practice in Monroe. It seems like a we'll run and efficient office.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:20 am
Dr. Diamond and Dr Zyskind are there once a week snd theyre from bp they have another practice there. Dr. Wertzberger is there most days of the week. Dr. Wertzberger worked in his fathers practice in Monroe until now. There are also a few PA's.
I use them and Im happy

clowny

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:24 am
I used Dr. Werzberger at his fathers practice in Monroe. Whoever used him will surely miss him. His father still practices in the office and I still use him. Wonderful people. And great doctors. I highly recommend.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:04 am
Dr. Zyskind is a fantastic Dr. Fantastic! Dr. Steven Diamond just the opposite. I just saw Zyskind this week be with my baby. He's a great diagnostician and not an alarmist. Amazing personality.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 9:02 am
Dr Zyskind is an amazing doctor with amazing bedside manners! I've been using him for myself and then my kids since he became a doctor. Dr Diamond is also an excellent doctor. His father was my doctor since I was born, and he works with him in Boro Park for most of the week. I dont know him as well, as he was relatively new when I left Boro Park.
I met Dr Wertzberger a few times since I started using the Lakewood practice, and couldn't be happier.
The office often does have long wait times, but since I love the care so much, I don't care. I'm coming from a doctor that has almost no wait times ever, but I sincerely don't trust the other doctors there, and could almost never get appointments with the one I trusted. So what do we accomplish with short waits??
I absolutely love that Precious Health has late hours and also hours on Motzei Shabbos.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:59 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
Dr. Zyskind is a fantastic Dr. Fantastic! Dr. Steven Diamond just the opposite.

same experience

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:44 pm
Have great experiences with both Dr Steven diamond and Dr, ziskind in BP office
Both very professional and experienced
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries