Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Is the second father in bonei olam's vezakeini jewish?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 10:16 am
Crookshanks wrote:
Anonymous people arguing with me online doesn't really bother me, but anonymous people threatening me and my siblings with IF seems a step too far.

Assuming you were just the anonymous poster who deleted that post.

I am not threatening anyone. Just saying, for your and your sisters’ sake, it may help to realize that you don’t know how life will turn out for you. And taunting others’ pain isn’t a joke. You don’t know whether you will someday understand that pain, and you won’t want to be hit in the face with the mocking way you spoke of that pain.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 10:29 am
Crookshanks wrote:
I'll let them all know that Cobalt and Maroon hate it! Thanks for letting me know Cool

Pleasure

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 10:34 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:

I am not threatening anyone. Just saying, for your and your sisters’ sake, it may help to realize that you don’t know how life will turn out for you. And taunting others’ pain isn’t a joke. You don’t know whether you will someday understand that pain, and you won’t want to be hit in the face with the mocking way you spoke of that pain.

Cobalt, I think its immature to scream "NO" when Benny Friedman croons "will I ever be a mother??", but I see how people could find that funny. I think its immature to focus on the fact that a man is singing it rather than listening to the words.
That being said, I dont think these silly teenagers are necessarily mocking someone else's pain. I think they are just finding the medium funny. In fact they are unable to feel the words because the medium seems bizarre to them.
Then again, I bH have not been in that position (of infertility) so perhaps I should not talk. Perhaps someone in that position would feel pain at someone laughing at that, regardless of the reason they find it funny.

Crookshanks

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 10:40 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:

I haven't posted here anonymously, and I'm not sure what you are talking about.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics