Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S/o people dying from the vaccine
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:53 pm
On some outher threads people said it's a coverup people dying from the vaccine. So my question I think everyone knows people who personally died from covid do you know personally died after getting the vaccine or did no one you know get the vaccine yet.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:54 pm
I got the vaccine, I’m not dead, but I am kinda bummed that I didn’t get any superpowers yet.
I actually know more people who got the vaccine than who got Covid, and I know more people who died from Covid than from the vaccine!

fleetwood

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:01 pm
Same. Know dozens of people including myself who are vaccinated. We are all still alive .

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:02 pm
I know of a doctor who died 4 days after getting the vaccine. He got sick right away, was hospitalizwd and died. He worked where my friend is a nurse.

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:02 pm
Still waiting for my tail.
I want a pink sparkly one, like cotton candy, my favorite MLP

amother
White

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:03 pm
Yes, I do know personally someone who died from the covid vax. I know more people who died of Covid, but I feel strongly that they died from medical malpractice. Refusing to give medicines that have been seen to work and putting these people on vents when it's not appropriate, neglecting patients and refusing to allow relative in to advocate on their behalf.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:03 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:

I’m just hoping that whatever chip they inserted in my arm came with a lexapro lever. Pump up that seratonin, baby!

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:04 pm
Dr Twersky z"l got the vaccine, Rav Shiner z'l got it

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:06 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Yes, I do know personally someone who died from the covid vax. I know more people who died of Covid, but I feel strongly that they died from medical malpractice. Refusing to give medicines that have been seen to work and putting these people on vents when it's not appropriate, neglecting patients and refusing to allow relative in to advocate on their behalf.

Some people died from medical neglect, but what people don't realize is that the medical neglect existed for a long time before COVID. Hospitals relied on volunteers and visitors to make sure that patients got their basic needs.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:06 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Dr Twersky z"l got the vaccine, Rav Shiner z'l got it
I forgot which it was, but it was already mentioned that they either had covid and didnt know it before they were vaccinated or they got it between the first and second dosage, which has been very common.
They did not die from the vaccine.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:08 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
I know of a doctor who died 4 days after getting the vaccine. He got sick right away, was hospitalizwd and died. He worked where my friend is a nurse.
After both dosages or just one? Also, there is no way to know if he didnt already have covid in his body without symptoms and just didnt know it.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:09 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:

I've had a strange urge to get rid of all my Apple products, and use only Microsoft products.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
On some outher threads people said it's a coverup people dying from the vaccine. So my question I think everyone knows people who personally died from covid do you know personally died after getting the vaccine or did no one you know get the vaccine yet.
I would say that the majority of people I know have been fully vaccinated. Nobody died. A few, like myself, had bad side effects after the second dosage. But that was all. I was hoping for wings, a take and the ability to fly, but all I got was an achy body for 2 days. O well.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:10 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
I forgot which it was, but it was already mentioned that they either had covid and didnt know it before they were vaccinated or they got it between the first and second dosage, which has been very common.

Yes, this. Most people who died after getting the vaccine only had one shot, and were either sick with covid BEFORE they got the shot (and didn't know) or got sick shortly after.

One shot doesn't protect you from getting sick.

Look at statistics on how many people who are a week after their second shot are in hospital. It's almost nil. And I don't think any of them have died. (And if there is someone like that, one needs to check and see that he didn't contact covid before he was fully vaccinated. That can happen. The vaccine doesn't work retroactively).

amother
White

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:13 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:

Proof?

Raindropsonrose

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:15 pm
Keep in mind that it’s physically impossible to catch covid from the mRNA vaccines

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:17 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Proof?

Do you have proof they died from the vaccine?

In any case, they died from covid. You can't get covid from the vaccine. You do the math.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:17 pm
People will say anything to validate their agenda.

I know someone who was recently nifteres at the age of 75. She had many health issues for years that were never given the proper treatment regime that fit. Thyroid disorder and other disorders. She was declining severely over the past year. Her entire body was failing her, kidneys stopped working, had undiagnosed stage five cancer amongst other things.

I unfortunately had to inform others this person was nifteres and do you know how many first responses were "Well, did she get the vaccine?"

DOES IT MATTER? Hello, someone was niftar! The proper response is "BDE, I'm so sorry, when can I be Menachem Avel? How can I help?"

Yes this person received the vaccine. Months ago. She was declining before the vaccine and has been unable to walk without a walker or eat normally or do so many things for the past 5 years due to all her health issues.

It WASN'T THE VACCINE. This person has looked like they are dying, sickly thin and in and out of the hospital for the past two years.

But of course everyone heard she got the vaccine and that was the reason why.

This world has gone mad. Her family has been hit with so many people wanting to knkw exactly what happened to validate their beliefs about COVID. It's disgusting. Let them greive in peace.

amother
White

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:21 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Do you have proof they died from the vaccine?

In any case, they died from covid. You can't get covid from the vaccine. You do the math.

Can the vaccine mess with your immune system and make you more susceptible? Some say yes.

OR

Can getting the vaccine while infected cause you major problems? Maybe. So why aren't people being tested before jabbing?

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:23 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Proof?

Show proof that they didn't already have Covid
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics