Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Pesach Cookbook Recommendation

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 9:07 am
What's your favorite Pesach cookbook? I want to buy one, IYH, and am looking forward to your recommendations. Please let me know if the recipes are gebroks or not. Thank you! I can't wait to start cooking.

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 9:09 am
Roosevelt yeshiva, taste of pesach, I think it's called

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 9:36 am
I love love Naomi nachmans perfect for pesach
I also like the black one I think it’s called a taste of pesach.
There’sa new one that looks pretty simple and easy too called my pesach cookbook.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:26 pm
Bumping this up now that Purim is over. TIA.

saralem

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:01 pm
Pupa cookbook. Very plain and normal. But successful yummy recipes. Especially for those who don’t eat much processed food and gobruchts.

Crookshanks

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:25 pm
Faigy Murray just put out a Pesach cookbook. Idk what it's called but her recipes are always so normal and accessible.

MiracleMama

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:02 pm
I only have Spice and Spirit. It's actually one of the only cookbooks I ever really use. I usually just like cookbooks for the pictures and manage cooking very well without recipes, but on Pesach with so many things off limits I find these recipes so very helpful year after year. I do wish there were pictures though.

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 9:00 pm
MiracleMama wrote:
I only have Spice and Spirit. It's actually one of the only cookbooks I ever really use. I usually just like cookbooks for the pictures and manage cooking very well without recipes, but on Pesach with so many things off limits I find these recipes so very helpful year after year. I do wish there were pictures though.

This.
They have from the very basic to fancy, but since its chabad, they use minimal ingredients. Also I like all the halachos.

smss

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:27 am
I haven't actually gotten it but I preordered Faigy Murray's My Pesach Kitchen and can't wait to read it! I've followed her Instagram for years and love all the recipes I've tried from her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics