Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S/o people dying from the vaccine
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
On some outher threads people said it's a coverup people dying from the vaccine. So my question I think everyone knows people who personally died from covid do you know personally died after getting the vaccine or did no one you know get the vaccine yet.

I know someone who was in perfect health he got the vaccine the next day he collapsed and died on the spot.

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:05 pm
I know a nurse that was perfectly healthy, died 3 days after vax. They said she died from ' underlying condition '.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:19 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
I know a nurse that was perfectly healthy, died 3 days after vax. They said she died from ' underlying condition '.

Anyone dying right after receiving the vaccination they try blaming it on something but are we that dumb

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:25 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
Anyone dying right after receiving the vaccination they try blaming it on something but are we that dumb

It's never the vax, always something else. Something smells of a rotten fish

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:27 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Do you have proof they died from the vaccine?

In any case, they died from covid. You can't get covid from the vaccine. You do the math.

One thing I do know, my neighbor had a heart attack back in april 2020 and on his death cert they wrote covid, his wife said he didnt take a covid test and had zero symptoms.
Now someone dies from heart atrack 2 days after vaccine, its not the vacccine its a heart attack. Just saying they are gonna say whatever fits their agenda. And the truth is we dont know if its direct cause of the vaccine. But we dont have accurate data to see the "science"
And talking bout math, take into consideration the death rate in 2019, 2020 similar. Is covid real? Yes! Did people die yes! But all 2020 deaths were covid apparently there was no flu!

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:31 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
One thing I do know, my neighbor had a heart attack back in april 2020 and on his death cert they wrote covid, his wife said he didnt take a covid test and had zero symptoms.
Now someone dies from heart atrack 2 days after vaccine, its not the vacccine its a heart attack. Just saying they are gonna say whatever fits their agenda. And the truth is we dont know if its direct cause of the vaccine. But we dont have accurate data to see the "science"
And talking bout math, take into consideration the death rate in 2019, 2020 similar. Is covid real? Yes! Did people die yes! But all 2020 deaths were covid apparently there was no flu!

I know someone who died in a car accident they also wrote covid as cause of death and it wasn’t covid at all

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:35 pm
I am in Israel. Practically everyone I know has been vaccinated, most have gotten their second shot. So far I have absolutely zero personal anecdotes of anyone getting sick after the vaccine, let alone chas vechalila dying. The worst I've heard was a day or two of flu-like symptoms.

I do know of many who had covid and are still battling long term affects.

That's my personal experience. Not the media, not anyone's agenda.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:38 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
I am in Israel. Practically everyone I know has been vaccinated, most have gotten their second shot. So far I have absolutely zero personal anecdotes of anyone getting sick after the vaccine, let alone chas vechalila dying. The worst I've heard was a day or two of flu-like symptoms.

I do know of many who had covid and are still battling long term affects.

That's my personal experience. Not the media, not anyone's agenda.

http://www.nakim.org/israel-fo.....70812

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:54 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=270812

I don't know what this site is, but when you open it up it looks like a virus site or something. Not exactly a professional medical look for a website.

ddmom

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:00 pm
Ppl die from penicillin too! Doesnt mean it shouldn't be used.
Unfortunately when you vaccinate millions of ppl it is entirely possible that some will suffer terrible side effects including death. It's possible it is the vaccine itself or another underlying condition, in most cases it's impossible to prove it!

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:02 pm
ddmom wrote:
Ppl die from penicillin too! Doesnt mean it shouldn't be used.
Unfortunately when you vaccinate millions of ppl it is entirely possible that some will suffer terrible side effects including death. It's possible it is the vaccine itself or another underlying condition, in most cases it's impossible to prove it!

Absolutely! But where there is risk there must be choice! And looks like we are heading in the direction where there wont be choice!

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:14 pm
https://childrenshealthdefense.....ovid/

summer0808

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:25 pm
OK everyone. I'd like to know from all the anti-vaxxers. What is the game plan? So far we see that more people are dying after contracting Covid than after taking the vaccine right? I think you agree with that statement. Then What is the alternative? Social distancing and masking until you give up and get Covid the minute you step out the door? SD for the next century? It's possible that this vax is worse than other vaccines but what's the alternative?

Back when the smallpox and polio vaccines were introduced they were way more dangerous than the vax today. People did contract the disease from the shot.

Today we talk about adverse reactions but what's the end solution?

So you've got to pick your poison. A RARE adverse reaction, or let everyone get Covid or just ignore the whole thing. But really the world has to get back to normal!

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:35 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/israel-pfizer-vaccine-killed-more-elderly-than-covid/

This is a must read! Just read it

amother
White

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:42 pm
summer0808 wrote:
OK everyone. I'd like to know from all the anti-vaxxers. What is the game plan? So far we see that more people are dying after contracting Covid than after taking the vaccine right? I think you agree with that statement. Then What is the alternative? Social distancing and masking until you give up and get Covid the minute you step out the door? SD for the next century? It's possible that this vax is worse than other vaccines but what's the alternative?

Back when the smallpox and polio vaccines were introduced they were way more dangerous than the vax today. People did contract the disease from the shot.

Today we talk about adverse reactions but what's the end solution?

So you've got to pick your poison. A RARE adverse reaction, or let everyone get Covid or just ignore the whole thing. But really the world has to get back to normal!

I tend to believe more people died of Covid than Covid vaccine. But it's hard to say because #1 anything negative about vaccine is dismissed as coincidence and/or swept under the rug and #2 Covid cases have been handled very badly by the hospitals and medical field. I don't mean to disrespect the doctors and nurses who are working hard and risking their lives in ERs and elsewhere. But there has been resistance to use hydroxychoriquin, ivermectin, and other drugs as early intervention and too many people ended up on vents which is practically a death sentence. Too many patients were grossly neglected in hospitals because nobody was allowed to be there to advocate for them. And don't get me started on the fact that if someone died from jumping off a tall building but was found to be corona positive they were counted asa Covid death.

In any case, the world is a scary and unpleasant place right now either way. I don't want Covid. I don't want the vax. (And I am not anti-vax, by the way. I am anti-THIS-vax). I am hoping this virus runs its course and fades into the background. I'm not sure if masks are doing any good for anyone, but social distancing seems smart.

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:50 pm
https://www.lifesitenews.com/n.....egram

thanks

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:04 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
No, it does make sense.

The vaccine essentially lays out a map for the body to respond to a covid infection. It does not actually introduce antibodies, as it does not contain virus, but rather, it gives the body the tools to create antibodies if infected.

How long does the body take from the vaccine to building a full roadmap for antibodies in case of infection?

Could something theoretically go haywire during the process, leading to an atypical strain being introduced in the person's body if he does contract covid shortly after the first vaccine?

Well, why not? Sorry, but your response to me makes no sense.

Anything is possible, and if people are more at risk if they contract covid between immunizations, they should be informed about the need to be more careful about protecting themselves during that time period.

You know what's stupid? Blowing off people's concerns.

The person would still need to be exposed to the virus. There's no virus in the vaccine.

Also, after the second dose, you need to wait 12 days for the body to create the antibodies. Many of the examples are of people dying the day of, or shortly after the first or second dose. That time period does not count as being vaccinated.

Laiya

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 6:04 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Yes, this. Most people who died after getting the vaccine only had one shot, and were either sick with covid BEFORE they got the shot (and didn't know) or got sick shortly after.

One shot doesn't protect you from getting sick.

Look at statistics on how many people who are a week after their second shot are in hospital. It's almost nil. And I don't think any of them have died. (And if there is someone like that, one needs to check and see that he didn't contact covid before he was fully vaccinated. That can happen. The vaccine doesn't work retroactively).

Some research indicates it does
https://www.fool.com/investing.....tive/

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 6:26 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:

I can't imagine where you are getting your misinformation, but please stop spreading it.

2,854,838 Americans died in 2019 while over 3,187,106 deaths were tabulated so far in 2020 (the number was from mid-December and hadn't included all deaths until then), meaning at least 334,000 more people died in the US in 2020 than in 2019, over a 12% increase, and the final number is expected to be considerably higher.

I'm including NJ statistics for comparison because they were easiest to access, though NJ has one of the highest COVID death rates in the country.
https://www.state.nj.us/health......pdfc
In NJ there were 95,509 deaths in 2020 compared to 74,672 in 2019, about a 28% increase.

Doesn't seem similar to me, especially when I mourned several friends, relatives, acquaintances, and Gedolim who were included in that 12%. Never in my life have I made so many nichum aveilim calls as I did this past year. Never in my life was I terrified to open a frum newspaper or site due to the death lists every day - which included people who I knew.

Yes, there were many excess deaths in 2020, and 2021 is following the same pattern.

Please stop spreading misinformation!

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 6:31 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
I can't imagine where you are getting your misinformation, but please stop spreading it.

2,854,838 Americans died in 2019 while over 3,187,106 deaths were tabulated so far in 2020 (the number was from mid-December and hadn't included all deaths until then), meaning at least 334,000 more people died in the US in 2020 than in 2019, over a 12% increase, and the final number is expected to be considerably higher.

I'm including NJ statistics for comparison because they were easiest to access, though NJ has one of the highest COVID death rates in the country.
https://www.state.nj.us/health......pdfc
In NJ there were 95,509 deaths in 2020 compared to 74,672 in 2019, about a 28% increase.

Doesn't seem similar to me, especially when I mourned several friends, relatives, acquaintances, and Gedolim who were included in that 12%. Never in my life have I made so many nichum aveilim calls as I did this past year. Never in my life was I terrified to open a frum newspaper or site due to the death lists every day - which included people who I knew.

Yes, there were many excess deaths in 2020, and 2021 is following the same pattern.

Please stop spreading misinformation!

In 2019 there were 300,000 more deaths then in 2018
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics