Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S/o people dying from the vaccine
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 6:40 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
In 2019 there were 300,000 more deaths then in 2018

Where are you getting your MISinformation?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/produ.....year.
Number of deaths in the US in 2018 was 2,839,205 compared to 2,854,838 in 2019. Where do you see an increase of 300,000?!!

Please stop posting MISinformation!

wiki

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:08 pm
I know a woman aged 90 who was in great health--just old--who dropped dead suddenly shortly after getting both vaccines.

Does this make me conspiratorially worried that maybe the vaccine was too much for her system? Yes. Would I say that the vaccine killed her? No way. I actually have no idea.

But honestly, if this were happening in statistically meaningful levels, there would already be tons of data about higher-than-normal elderly fatalities with non-Covid deaths in the past few months.

I think the vaccine is safe.

But I also wouldn't be shocked if a study comes out later saying that it is very, very minorly correlated with causing a system overload to recipients who are already old an unwell. (Which is to say, it's a great deal safer for them than getting Covid, but not entirely without risk.)

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:15 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
I forgot which it was, but it was already mentioned that they either had covid and didnt know it before they were vaccinated or they got it between the first and second dosage, which has been very common.
They did not die from the vaccine.

And I got a bridge to sell you.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:16 pm
Does anyone know if strokes can be a side effect of getting the vaccine?

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:39 pm
wiki wrote:
I know a woman aged 90 who was in great health--just old--who dropped dead suddenly shortly after getting both vaccines.

Does this make me conspiratorially worried that maybe the vaccine was too much for her system? Yes. Would I say that the vaccine killed her? No way. I actually have no idea.

But honestly, if this were happening in statistically meaningful levels, there would already be tons of data about higher-than-normal elderly fatalities with non-Covid deaths in the past few months.

I think the vaccine is safe.

But I also wouldn't be shocked if a study comes out later saying that it is very, very minorly correlated with causing a system overload to recipients who are already old an unwell. (Which is to say, it's a great deal safer for them than getting Covid, but not entirely without risk.)

The problem is the trials were not properly representative of the population. If the trials were random, we would have seen far more deaths in the *placebo* arms than the number that actually occurred. In the Pfizer trial, just 4 out of 20,000 participants in the placebo arm died, and in the Moderna trial, it was 1 out of 15,000 in the placebo arm.

That's a total of 5 people who died out of 35,000 in the placebo arms, and it's not clear whether each of those 5 even died of covid.

Yet, we are told that 1 out of every 1,000 Americans has died of covid. That means the trials had 3,495 fewer deaths than expected out of a random sample.

So we really don't have information on how the vaccine affects the elderly or people with comorbidities because they weren't properly represented in the trials.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:42 pm
I know someone who just got the 2nd dose . Had a stroke 2 days later. Crying

Laiya

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:44 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

I don't know, but thrombocytopenia (ITP) is a rare side effect of the vaccine. It seems ITP may be connected to risk of strokes.

Eta just saw your post above, I'm so sorry

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:56 pm
Someone very close to me died ONE day after she received her second dose. She was in perfect health. She was found unconscious in her room with no explanation.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:04 pm
Laiya wrote:
I don't know, but thrombocytopenia (ITP) is a rare side effect of the vaccine. It seems ITP may be connected to risk of strokes.

Eta just saw your post above, I'm so sorry

Thank you. This literally just happened. The patient is on the way to the hospital right now. My first thought was that it might be connected to the vaccine.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:05 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

Yes, its a possible side effect of most vaccines. Has always been listed as such. Especially popular side effect of guardasil, flu and pneumonia vaccines.

Most cardiovascular side effect incidents happen within 48 hours of a vaccine.

Refuah shleima.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:15 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Yes, its a possible side effect of most vaccines. Has always been listed as such. Especially popular side effect of guardasil, flu and pneumonia vaccines.

Most cardiovascular side effect incidents happen within 48 hours of a vaccine.

Refuah shleima.

Amen. So scary. Crying Crying

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 9:36 pm
I know someone who was previously in good health who suffered a stroke right after receiving the flu vaccine.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:37 am
#BestBubby wrote:
And I got a bridge to sell you.
Can't Believe It Banging head Rolling Eyes

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:41 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
On some outher threads people said it's a coverup people dying from the vaccine. So my question I think everyone knows people who personally died from covid do you know personally died after getting the vaccine or did no one you know get the vaccine yet.

Are those the only options?

I know 100x more people who got the vaccine than I know people who contracted covid.
I personally know of 2 people who died of covid and 0 who died of the vaccine.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:25 am
Israels case rate and more importantly the serious cases and death rate went up the highest since covid began ever since they started giving the vaccine and israel is also the country who gave the most vaccinations. Why is that?? This is insane! This virus has a 99% survival rate! Why are perfectly healthy people taking a “vaccine” that is NOT FDA approved and only given an EUA, Emergency Use Authorization? We DO NOT take chemotherapy and radiation when we are healthy, we only take it when we have Cancer!

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:35 am
summer0808 wrote:
OK everyone. I'd like to know from all the anti-vaxxers. What is the game plan? So far we see that more people are dying after contracting Covid than after taking the vaccine right? I think you agree with that statement. Then What is the alternative? Social distancing and masking until you give up and get Covid the minute you step out the door? SD for the next century? It's possible that this vax is worse than other vaccines but what's the alternative?

Back when the smallpox and polio vaccines were introduced they were way more dangerous than the vax today. People did contract the disease from the shot.

Today we talk about adverse reactions but what's the end solution?

So you've got to pick your poison. A RARE adverse reaction, or let everyone get Covid or just ignore the whole thing. But really the world has to get back to normal!

Masks and SD DONT work. Do you know if you go out masked in the bitter cold, you can still see the frosty air when you breathe? Tried it with the disposable masks, cloth mask, kn95, n95, double masked. None of them work and this virus is airborne!

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:24 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

Covid is proven to make people more likely to have a stroke, even if they had "only a very light case". Apparently the intensity of the illness has nothing to do with future stroke risk.

I've already had one stroke and one TIA before Covid. I've had very severe Covid. I am VERY high risk for future strokes.

I still got both vaccinations, and B'H I'm here to tell the tale. My only side effect was a sore arm and slight headache for 24 hours. Nothing Tylenol couldn't fix.

ora_43

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:36 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
Israels case rate and more importantly the serious cases and death rate went up the highest since covid began ever since they started giving the vaccine and israel is also the country who gave the most vaccinations. Why is that?? This is insane! This virus has a 99% survival rate! Why are perfectly healthy people taking a “vaccine” that is NOT FDA approved and only given an EUA, Emergency Use Authorization? We DO NOT take chemotherapy and radiation when we are healthy, we only take it when we have Cancer!

Wut.

No.

Yes, there is a lag. There has always been a lag. Most people who die of covid don't die the second they get it, they die a few days later. So there was a period of time where vaccines were being rolled out, but we were still hitting the peak of the pre-vaccine wave of fatalities because people who'd caught the virus two weeks earlier were dying.

But there has been a huge drop in serious cases and fatalities since the vaccine, particularly among people who've had both doses of the vaccine.

ora_43

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:37 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
We DO NOT take chemotherapy and radiation when we are healthy, we only take it when we have Cancer!

Because chemo and radiation are treatments. Vaccines are preventive medicine.

ora_43

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:42 am
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
How are new covid strains introduced in the first place? How does a virus mutate? You believe that it does mutate, correct?

"The UK strain"
"The South African strain"
Etc.

So why is it implausible that if during the initial process of creating the antibody roadmap following vaccination, someone were to contract covid, the likelihood of contracting it as an odd strain could be greater? And that strain could theoretically be passed on. Why not?

Because mutation is a process. There's a reason it's "the UK strain," and not, say, "the David B. strain."
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics