Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Seminary in Israel next year-must vaccinate?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:12 am
#BestBubby wrote:
1. RNA viruses tend to become weaker, not stronger.

2. Because of mutations, Covid may need yearly vaccines, like the flu.

I'm asking respectfully - do you have personal knowledge as to how vaccines work, or are you just cherry picking snippets of info that fit your viewpoint?

I'm asking because your responses display very limited knowledge about them, but yet you seem so confident that these answers serve you well in justifying your stance.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:13 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Oh, Darling....

Get someone to explain satire to you.

Satire doesn't work on the truth.

Amarante

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:16 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Oh, Darling....

It is difficult to differentiate since so many of your statements are ludicrous.

Do I take it that everything you post should be viewed as satire?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:16 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
I'm asking respectfully - do you have personal knowledge as to how vaccines work, or are you just cherry picking snippets of info that fit your viewpoint?

I'm asking because your responses display very limited knowledge about them, but yet you seem so confident that these answers serve you well in justifying your stance.

I am not a scientist but I have been studying the vaccine controversy for many years.

And my views are informed by articles from PhD scientists.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:17 am
Amarante wrote:
It is difficult to differentiate since so many of your statements are ludicrous.

Do I take it that everything you post should be viewed as satire?

No. Just that particular post that you took literally.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:18 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Oh, Darling....

1) don’t be condescending to Amarante.
2) is it satires/sarcasm coming from you? It is in line with the way you present your thoughts.
3) you are a bully. You have bullied me many times.
4) it is as though you are trying to be a rodef. I guess like with any irresponsible and stupid activity-you feel a false sense of safety and security in numbers or something else absurd.
5) learn some science.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:20 am
#BestBubby wrote:
I am not a scientist but I have been studying the vaccine controversy for many years.

And my views are informed by articles from PhD scientists.

But you still have to understand how vaccines and viruses actually work to be able to apply what you're reading.

There are also counter articles from PhD scientists to your viewpoints. If you don't have the knowledge of the workings of vaccine, immunity and viruses, how do you decide which ones to run with?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:21 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
1) don’t be condescending to Amarante.
2) is it satires/sarcasm coming from you? It is in line with the way you present your thoughts.
3) you are a bully. You have bullied me many times.
4) it is as though you are trying to be a rodef. I guess like with any irresponsible and stupid activity-you feel a false sense of safety and security in numbers or something else absurd.
5) learn some science.

I"m a bully???

Go look in the mirror!

And I may not be "condescending" to Amarante? Someone appoint her Queen?

Amarante, really? Do you have to get your posse to defend you?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:24 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
But you still have to understand how vaccines and viruses actually work to be able to apply what you're reading.

There are also counter articles from PhD scientists to your viewpoints. If you don't have the knowledge of the workings of vaccine, immunity and viruses, how do you decide which ones to run with?

The same way you do.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:24 am
#BestBubby wrote:
The same way you do.

I am a scientist with a degree in a related field - try again.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:26 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
I am a scientist with a degree in a related field - try again.

You can claim to be anything, Anonymous "Amber".

Regardless, there are PhD scientists with other opinions.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:29 am
#BestBubby wrote:
You can claim to be anything, Anonymous "Amber".

Regardless, there are PhD scientists with other opinions.

True, it is the internet. But what would be my point of lying here?

And that was precisely my point - there are PhD scientists with differing opinions. What makes you choose one opinion over the other, when you don't have the knowledge of the inner workings they're discussing?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:33 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:

And that was precisely my point - there are PhD scientists with differing opinions. What makes you choose one opinion over the other, when you don't have the knowledge of the inner workings they're discussing?

This is how the Priests used to control the population.
One was not allowed to disagree with a priest, because one was not a priest.

And if there were other priests who disagreed with the "dogma", they were just heretics.

But if one knows history, then one knows how often the dogma was wrong.

Galileo was correct that planets revolve around the sun, and not the earth. But Galileo was
threatened with execution for contradicting the church.

The other scientists did not agree with Galileo - either because they were wrong or intimidated
into silence.

History repeats itself.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:36 am
#BestBubby wrote:
This is how the Priests used to control the population.
One was not allowed to disagree with a priest, because one was not a priest.

And if there were other priests who disagreed with the "dogma", they were just heretics.

But if one knows history, then one knows how often the dogma was wrong.

Galileo was correct that planets revolve around the sun, and not the earth. But Galileo was
threatened with execution for contradicting the church.

The other scientists did not agree with Galileo - either because they were wrong or intimidated
into silence.

History repeats itself.

So now we're resorting to attacking the messenger instead of responding to the posed questions.

Signing off now, it's waay past my bedtime.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:37 am
Not all science is true - a lot is apikorsus.

The earth is 5781 years old - not 4.1 billion.

The world is not going to end because of climate change - every scientific prediction from
that hoax has been wrong.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:50 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:

When I read PhD scientists explaining how the vaccine safety studies were fraudulent, even a lay person
can understand.

For example, with Hydroxycloroquine, a fraudulent study was put out to show Hydroxycloroquine
was dangerous. In the study the doctors deliberately gave dangerously high doses of HCQ.
Also, HCQ is only effective when given within 5 days, and in the study they only gave HCQ to
patients who were already critically sick. And that was "proof" that HCQ was dangerous and ineffective!

Later the fraudulent study was withdrawn.

But the damage was done and thousands of people needlessly died because of fraudulent scientists.

One need not be a scientist to see how studies can be manipulated to reach the "conclusion"
of the agenda.

And the Nazis also used scientists and medical doctors to commit atrocities.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 2:37 am
I think it's pretty obvious that seminary students from abroad will be required to vaccinate.

What interests me more, is will seminary teachers, rabbis, and public school teachers be required to vaccinate. It's a fascinating question. I think we are going in that direction.

So far, I believe 1/3 of teachers have not been vaccinated. Every other day you hear of a preschool where all the kids needed to go into quarantine because the teacher tested positive. A preschool child in quarantine means the whole family is in quarantine (because obviously he is too young to quarantine alone in his room). A whole family in quarantine means financial loss and career set-backs. All because a preschool teacher refused to quarantine.

It's an issue, because the teachers' unions have a lot of power and I am not sure they will agree to pressure teachers to get vaccinated. Currently I believe there is a law being proposed where either teachers will need to be vaccinated or get tested every 48 hours.

Rappel

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 2:49 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I think it's pretty obvious that seminary students from abroad will be required to vaccinate.

What interests me more, is will seminary teachers, rabbis, and public school teachers be required to vaccinate. It's a fascinating question. I think we are going in that direction.

So far, I believe 1/3 of teachers have not been vaccinated. Every other day you hear of a preschool where all the kids needed to go into quarantine because the teacher tested positive. A preschool child in quarantine means the whole family is in quarantine (because obviously he is too young to quarantine alone in his room). A whole family in quarantine means financial loss and career set-backs. All because a preschool teacher refused to quarantine.

It's an issue, because the teachers' unions have a lot of power and I am not sure they will agree to pressure teachers to get vaccinated. Currently I believe there is a law being proposed where either teachers will need to be vaccinated or get tested every 48 hours.

I hope they pass such a law! Our schools are still closed because so many of the teachers aren't vaccinated yet that it's not worth opening them. We need a solution.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 3:22 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Not all science is true - a lot is apikorsus.

The earth is 5781 years old - not 4.1 billion.

The world is not going to end because of climate change - every scientific prediction from
that hoax has been wrong.

I think a better statement is:

Not all science is conducted according to scientific method.
Not all scientific experiments are set up properly.
Not all results of scientific experiments are interpreted correctly.
Not all scientific experiments are reported on accurately.

I'm not sure which scientific studies you are using to draw your conclusions, or even what your conclusions are.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:02 am
Quote:
2. Because of mutations, Covid may need yearly vaccines, like the flu.

Eretz Yisroel just announced vaccinations may be needed twice a year. They want to build a Pfizer plant there.

I didn't read this whole thread, but I'm fascinated by the topic. My daughter is in seminary now and had extreme pressure to take the vaccine. I am the OP from My daughter took covid vaccine in seminary (Israel).

IMO, I'm not sure if all seminaries would be planning on making the vaccine mandatory, I'm sure you can ask them. I'm thinking it's possible they won't want to lose who they consider their top picks over this, but it's only a guess. The country making it mandatory is a different story. Everyone can guess, but no one knows until it happens. The girls there now were told very frequently (maybe daily) they will lose out on a ton of fun and privileges if they don't take, so it is hard to be one of the only ones that didn't take it. In my daughter's seminary they are down to 25% who still don't have it, and another 25% took because they begged their parents. 50% wanted initially.
Page 7 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics