Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Cleaning help - how to make a plan for what she should do?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:45 am
Ok,
so my cleaning help B"H is coming for 2 hours tomorrow to start pesach cleaning. I originally wanted to map out an organized plan of what she should do, but I've been under the weather since purim and am unprepared.

We're scheduled to have 4 cleaning sessions of 2 hours each. (one each wednesday till pesach iy"H).
She works on the slower side (which is fine, but important to take into consideration).

I haven't done any prep work yet, so she can't do the pesach kitchen because I have too much lying around, or vacuum the playroom because there are too many toys. I am definitely unprepared.

Even though it's 1:40 in the morning, I just made this list. It breaks up the work into 6 sessions, but I might only have 4 sessions.

Also, I think the kitchen will take 2 sessions (one for most of kitchen, and one for frig and freezer) or maybe more? What do you think?

But is it too early to start cleaning the kitchen on wednesday the 17th in a house with B"H little kids?

Any advice welcome

Here is the list:
1. Guest room, special room, kids room, baby’s room
2. frig and freezer downstairs; clean pesach kitchen
3. clean playroom, clean master bedroom, clean study,
4. upstairs kitchen,
5. clean living room, clean dining room, (prepare basement bathroom for guests, put on guest linen)
6. upstairs frig and freezer

(Oh, and yes, I understand that I may have to get on my hands and knees and do some cleaning myself - there is plenty for me to do. I'm just trying to maximize my cleaning help time.)

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:47 am
Not sure about the cleaning but I am curious what goes on in the special room? We don't have a special room.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 2:07 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Not sure about the cleaning but I am curious what goes on in the special room? We don't have a special room.

Is it, perchance, fifty shades of gray...?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 2:44 am
Omg rofl!!! Nothing too exciting- just a room where we store bins of clothing and “special” toys (like if parents buy presents for birthday in advance or something)
But now it is really a playroom.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics