Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Seminary in Israel next year-must vaccinate?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:11 am
Quote:
There are also counter articles from PhD scientists to your viewpoints. If you don't have the knowledge of the workings of vaccine, immunity and viruses, how do you decide which ones to run with?

I like to trust the doctors with a track record of being right when there is disagreement among doctors.

For example, I know people harmed by a vaccine. Doctors that say vaccines cannot harm are out. Doctors that can do risk-benefit analysis are in.

Most doctors (including GI) are in agreement that diet cannot keep ulcerative colitis under control. The thing is, diet is keeping my UC under control. It is keeping other people's UC under control. That's the truth. The doctors that can grasp this truth are in.

The list goes on...

Basically, a doctor has to know that what we put in our body makes a huge difference other than to weight and cholesterol. Most don't.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:54 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Quote:
2. Because of mutations, Covid may need yearly vaccines, like the flu.

Eretz Yisroel just announced vaccinations may be needed twice a year. They want to build a Pfizer plant there.

I didn't read this whole thread, but I'm fascinated by the topic. My daughter is in seminary now and had extreme pressure to take the vaccine. I am the OP from My daughter took covid vaccine in seminary (Israel).

IMO, I'm not sure if all seminaries would be planning on making the vaccine mandatory, I'm sure you can ask them. I'm thinking it's possible they won't want to lose who they consider their top picks over this, but it's only a guess. The country making it mandatory is a different story. Everyone can guess, but no one knows until it happens. The girls there now were told very frequently (maybe daily) they will lose out on a ton of fun and privileges if they don't take, so it is hard to be one of the only ones that didn't take it. In my daughter's seminary they are down to 25% who still don't have it, and another 25% took because they begged their parents. 50% wanted initially.

Ugh! If that is what driving their decision, I'd stay far, far away from any such institution. And I'm not referring to medical reasoning.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:04 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Really? 80% of the deaths in the past month in Israel all had their first vaccine. Maybe a side effect of the vaccine? Who knows, not me and not you! We all gotta wait and see how this pans out. I am in no way getting the vaccine until I see results. If it means no traveling then so be it. We are all entitled to decide what we inject into our bodies.

Just wanted to respond specifically to this claim.

Not one fully-vaccinated person (2 doses + 1 week) died this past month.
https://www.ynetnews.com/article/B1GpoWpfd

Quote:
Majority of COVID deaths in February among unvaccinated, Health Ministry says
Adir Yanko | Published: 03.03.21 , 15:19

The vast majority of COVID-19 deaths in February were recorded among people who haven't been vaccinated at all, Health Ministry data showed on Tuesday.
Last month, 78% of the 935 coronavirus patients who died were not vaccinated at all or received just one vaccine dose. Others passed away less than a week after receiving the second booster.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:11 am
Unvaccinated = not fully vaccinated.

However, in order to have proper data, studies need to differentiate between truly unvaccinated, vaccinated with one dose, vaccinated with two doses, and vaccinated with two doses plus the time it takes after second dose to build immunity.

By lumping together the first three categories and comparing them to the fourth category we don't get a clear picture of how many deaths might be vaccine-related.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:16 am
DrMom wrote:
Not one fully vaccinated person died : 2 doses + 1 week

You do realize vaccine insta deaths happen within a few days of the jab? So if you discount all deaths within a few days or so of the poke you eliminate data on all side effects turned deadly.

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:19 am
Following up Dr. Mom's post. If someone died from Corona even a week after their second shot they didnt catch Corona that day.

People catch Corona and over a period of 2 or 3 weeks their condition escalates until they may die. These people like caught Corona before their second dose or even before the first dose.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:22 am
DrMom wrote:
Not one fully-vaccinated person (2 doses + 1 week) died this past month.

Can you link the source where you found this, I need to forward it to a family member.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:26 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Can you link the source where you found this, I need to forward it to a family member.

Link in my post upthread.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:31 am
DrMom wrote:
Link in my post upthread.

I didn't see it in that link. The only thing that appears is that two paragraph statement you copied and pasted.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:33 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w.....06855

Quote:
Israeli Ministry of Health (MoH) figures show 531 over-60s, out of almost 750,000 fully vaccinated, tested positive for coronavirus (0.07%).

And far fewer fell ill, with 38 becoming hospitalised with moderate, severe or critical disease - a tiny proportion.

The MoH assessed the medical records of almost a million people in total - 743,845 of whom were over the age of 60 - until at least seven days after they received a second dose of the vaccine.

There were three deaths in vaccinated over-60s - although it is possible they contracted the infection earlier, before their immunity had time to build.

Before the vaccine had time to take effect, more than 7,000 infections were recorded, just under 700 cases of moderate to critical illness and 307 deaths.

The MoH data suggests infections and illnesses fell consistently from 14 days after receiving the first jab onwards.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:35 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
I didn't see it in that link. The only thing that appears is that two paragraph statement you copied and pasted.

Quote:
Last month, 78% of the 935 coronavirus patients who died were not vaccinated at all or received just one vaccine dose. Others passed away less than a week after receiving the second booster.

I understood the last sentenced to mean "the others who passed away." Perhaps it means "others" but not "all others."

?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:37 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Unvaccinated = not fully vaccinated.

However, in order to have proper data, studies need to differentiate between truly unvaccinated, vaccinated with one dose, vaccinated with two doses, and vaccinated with two doses plus the time it takes after second dose to build immunity.

By lumping together the first three categories and comparing them to the fourth category we don't get a clear picture of how many deaths might be vaccine-related.
[b]

Not true really. Here in the UK we have 12 weeks between vaccines yet we are BH still seeing massive reductions in cases and deaths. To the point that it’s single figures daily of over 80 being admitted to hospital with covid. So not fully vaccinated is still giving massive protection.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:38 am
Quote:
Ugh! If that is what driving their decision, I'd stay far, far away from any such institution. And I'm not referring to medical reasoning.

I think they are actually building the plant because they are unsure about the recommended frequency of vaccination. They said for this year they want to vaccinate every 6 months and then they will have to figure out future recommendations, but every 6 months is a possibility, with green passports expiring every 6 months.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:41 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
I think they are actually building the plant because they are unsure about the recommended frequency of vaccination. They said for this year they want to vaccinate every 6 months and then they will have to figure out future recommendations, but every 6 months is a possibility, with green passports expiring every 6 months.

Or because Bibi is an economist at heart and sees a way to cash in on the pandemic while helping Israel's economy and ensuring that Israel is self-sufficient and doesn't have to import.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:27 am
Quote:
Or because Bibi is an economist at heart and sees a way to cash in on the pandemic while helping Israel's economy and ensuring that Israel is self-sufficient and doesn't have to import.

Could be. I'm against taking this vaccine until we know it's safe. I know in America, it's all about the money, but I was giving the benefit of the doubt to Israel. I thought there, it's just for the best interest of the people.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:28 pm
http://www.nakim.org/israel-fo.....cture

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n.....chers

This actually looks terrible!
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics