Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S/o people dying from the vaccine
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

ora_43

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:45 am
Unlike all the anonymous posters with a friend's cousin who dropped dead instantly after being vaccinated...

BH the people I know have been more fortunate. I know at least a hundred people who've been vaccinated, worst side effect has been a day or two of tiredness and headache.

I know a few dozen people who were actually sick. One death, two serious cases.

Immunity. Get it the easy way.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 12:00 pm
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021.....QNgV4

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 12:02 pm
Thanks for all the responses I definitely plan to vaccinate I believe in it . I also believe everything can have a side effect I mean someone can stop breathing from smelling a peanut.I was just wondering if the whole people are dying from the vaccine is very anecdotal or people actually have seen this. Maybe in some places they don't believe in vaccines and no one they know have gotten it and no one's getting it because some really believe people are dropping dead from them but is it all speculation and fear. In general I wish you were more in between like you don't have to totally shut down. And you don't have to totally stay in your house. There's an in between where we could be careful and safe.

mig100

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 12:27 pm
ora_43 wrote:
Unlike all the anonymous posters with a friend's cousin who dropped dead instantly after being vaccinated...

BH the people I know have been more fortunate. I know at least a hundred people who've been vaccinated, worst side effect has been a day or two of tiredness and headache.

I know a few dozen people who were actually sick. One death, two serious cases.

Immunity. Get it the easy way.

yeah I'm noticing all the posters in isreal ( under their username) say that they know many many people who were vaccinated and don't know anyone who died from it.

then we have all these annon posters in annon places who know 'SOMEONE" who dropped dead five minutes after taking the vaccine.

interesting.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 12:30 pm

amother
Black

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 4:15 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/03/01/death-rates-skyrocket-in-israel-following-pfizer-experimental-covid-vaccines/?fbclid=IwAR3roj2g8DPFplAOCIuCxnRsMyky6zTASGOiSrg3c7CCSfyPljXHeDQNgV4
Im sorry but a website called medical kidnap does not make for a good "source".

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 4:18 pm
If you know someone who died post it under your username.

mig100

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 5:57 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
If you know someone who died post it under your username.

yeah exactly . I don't see any reason to be annon for that

I'm assuming all these "someones" are stories on social media that may or may not be true.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 5:19 am
I was in a store yesterday and the salesman there said he has terrible headaches since taking the first dose and he can't function without advil daily. (he took the second dose already so this is ongoing for a while)

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 5:28 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
I was in a store yesterday and the salesman there said he has terrible headaches since taking the first dose and he can't function without advil daily. (he took the second dose already so this is ongoing for a while)

He should not have taken Advil before the second dose. It's an anti-inflammatory and gets in the way of letting the vaccine do its job.

Headaches after the vaccine are a pretty normal side effect. It's fine to take Advil after both doses, though.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 5:48 am
headaches for 5 weeks running and ongoing is normal?

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 6:27 am

No idea. Has he seen an ENT and a neurologist?

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 6:31 am
While it’s still better than getting seriously ill with covid don’t understand the rush to dismiss side effects and the tiny statistical reality of possible deaths

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 6:44 am
this guy is not my friend and I will not ask him these types of personal questions.
My point is there are side effects. these shouldn't be dismissed or ignored.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 7:05 am
this guy is not my friend and I will not ask him these types of personal questions.
My point is there are side effects. these shouldn't be dismissed or ignored.

Since you don't have full information here, there's no reason to discuss this case. Someone complaining may or may not be suffering from vaccine side effects.

One common logical fallacy is post hoc, ergo propter hoc.That means, if B came after A, that must mean that A caused B. But of course, order doesn't necessarily indicate causality.

If I eat Cheerios for breakfast and then go to work and get a raise, does that mean that eating Cheerios caused me to get a raise? If I smelled cigarette smoke and then tripped on the stairs, did the smell of smoke cause me to trip? Putting a foreign substance into your body is almost always a neutral event.

As it happens, humans are hardwired to remember negative events, and we're also hardwired to create narratives to make sense of the world. These tendencies feed into seeing connections that don't always match up with reality.

You've heard of the placebo effect, where patients feel better after a treatment with no known therapeutic value. The reverse is true too. If you give someone a sugar pill and tell her that it may cause nausea, a good number of the people who take the pill will claim to - or actually feel - nauseated.

People develop headaches all the time. The fact that in this case the headaches may have only started after the vaccine may be related, but probably is not. The mind is a powerful, but very gullible, part of who we are.

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 7:20 am

My young adult brother has had headaches for the past few weeks that he can't shake. He's in the US so won't qualify for the vaccine for another few months. So you can't blame that. It's time for a neurologist and and an ent I think.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 8:14 am
its a known fact that correlation doesnt equal causation. but why are people so invested in denying that there are side effects from the vaccine? its not logical. vaccines have side effects.
I am unfollowing this thread now. bye!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 8:21 am
A lot of ppl I speak to have a lot of fear bec public ppl and gedolim died soon after getting the vaccine. And they have a hard time believing it was covid and they could have been fine without vaccine.

I think it will be very hard to convince ppl otherwise

In eretz yostoel the gedolim came out strong to take the shot
In USA not so much

Rabbi scheiner z’l
Rabbi twersky z’l

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 8:26 am
its a known fact that correlation doesnt equal causation. but why are people so invested in denying that there are side effects from the vaccine? its not logical. vaccines have side effects.
I am unfollowing this thread now. bye!

I don't see anyone denying that a vaccine can have side effects. What I see is not buying into the idea that everything that happens after the vaccine must be a side effect of the vaccine.

A stranger in a store told you he's been having headaches since he got the vaccine. What happens when he tells his sister the same thing and she remembers that the headaches began before he had his shots?

It's a good idea for people to report unusual symptoms to their doctors. That way, side effects can be properly monitored. Something you heard from a random guy in a store isn't exactly a properly recorded side effect.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:06 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Im sorry but a website called medical kidnap does not make for a good "source".

The link is opening now. I must say, though, it would make a fine name for a rock band.

ETA: I opened the top, Peace with Gd. I would definitely find a different info source.
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics