Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I just got a positive test an hour ago
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 2:58 pm
Hugs mommy3b2c! I hope you feel better. I felt the same way when I had Covid-feverish, headache, nausea-but it only lasted three days. The days did feel endless, though.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 7:47 am
Any improvement today?
Are your kids all home too?

amother
Taupe

Post Fri, Mar 05 2021, 11:37 am
How are you feeling?

imasinger

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 8:00 pm
How was Shabbos?

mommy3b2c

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 8:34 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Any improvement today?
Are your kids all home too?

On this particular day I ended up in the hospital which is why I never saw the message until now. Bh I got the antibody treatment and I now am in a whole new world. My fever is mostly gone, and the nausea is mostly gone by. I have two kids home with Covid. The third got Covid awhile ago so he is in school. My husband had both vaccines so he is fine as well. We tested my cleaning lady for anti bodies and she has a lot so she will iyh come back on Monday and life will get back to almost normal. Luckily I’m a shopaholic so we all have a ton of clothes and we managed even though no laundry got gone all week. (Except for my sheets. My husband had to wash them because I got blood all over them when my iv was removed. Oh, and also a load of towels that was used to clean up my sons vomit from all over the floor). tonight me and my boys managed to get in a load of laundry.

Reality

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 8:36 pm
Oy! Refuah shelaimah!!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 8:39 pm
B"H for the antibody treatment! And the vaccines! Sorry you were so sick and so glad to hear you are feeling better! Refuah shleimah!

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 8:43 pm
Refuah Shelaimah. So happy you were able to get the treatment and that you are improving . May you feel perfectly well very soon.

amother
Hotpink

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 9:16 pm
Bh you got treatment and are feeling better! Alot of people get corona and feel sick but like they can handle it and then day 3 it gets really really bad. It's so so important for people to get antibody treatment or medication like ivermectin right away!

amother
Vermilion

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 9:31 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
or medication like ivermectin right away!

Is there an OTC alternative to this?

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 9:44 pm
BH you are feeling better!! Sounds like you had a very hard week.
This was me last year on erev pesach. Problem back then was there was really no treatment and even doctors didn’t know what to do. As I lay in bed over pesach burning up with fever, unable to sleep from severe discomfort, watching my family and home being totally neglected, I remember thinking... I’ll get China back for this. I was SURE that the US government would intervene on behalf of all of us who got sick. Honestly I’m shocked that it’s about a year later and China doesn’t seem to be on the bad list. The virus that originated from China has gone from house to house, person to person making it impossible to contain. It’s something we will never forget as long as we live.
May you and your kids have a complete recovery soon.

mommy3b2c

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 10:55 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
BH you are feeling better!! Sounds like you had a very hard week.
This was me last year on erev pesach. Problem back then was there was really no treatment and even doctors didn’t know what to do. As I lay in bed over pesach burning up with fever, unable to sleep from severe discomfort, watching my family and home being totally neglected, I remember thinking... I’ll get China back for this. I was SURE that the US government would intervene on behalf of all of us who got sick. Honestly I’m shocked that it’s about a year later and China doesn’t seem to be on the bad list. The virus that originated from China has gone from house to house, person to person making it impossible to contain. It’s something we will never forget as long as we live.
May you and your kids have a complete recovery soon.

Amen!

And I agree, China should be made to pay for this.

cookiewriter

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 12:11 am
If anyone can get monoclonal antibodies as soon as you’re diagnosed, get it.
My dr told me anyone who can get it should get it. You cannot wait till things get bad. As by then it no longer helps.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 12:11 am
cookiewriter wrote:
If anyone can get monoclonal antibodies as soon as you’re diagnosed, get it.
My dr told me anyone who can get it should get it. You cannot wait till things get bad. As by then it no longer helps.

can anyone get these now?
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics