Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
I can't function during the day

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:52 am
We recently moved and I am getting used to a whole new schedule. My daughter now has to travel to school, so we are up an hour earlier than we are used to. We used to get up at 6:45/7 but now we have to get up at 6. Those extra 45 minutes to an hour made a huge difference. Neither my daughter or I would wake up tired. Now, we wake up exhausted. My daughter seems to become more awake as she gets dressed, but I'm a mess all day and am too tired to do anything. How do you manage early mornings and still make it through the day? I had many early mornings in my college days and I made it through just fine. Now? I really can't seem to function without that extra hour of sleep. I go back to sleep after she goes to school, but that really doesn't help much. I can't drink coffee so that's not an option. Any advise on how to make it through the day? Thanks

zaq

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:25 am
A day has two ends. What you take away from one end you have to add to the other. Go to sleep 45 minutes earlier.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 12:06 pm
Don’t go back to sleep just get through the day and then you will start falling asleep earlier.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics