Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Does this not freak you all out?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 3:01 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I know in the states there is a whole balagan about some medication that has not been approved and some are clamoring for.

There is no such issue in Israel. I haven't heard any clamor for the hospitals to provide any medication that isn't approved here. It's a total non-issue. Again, don't import American controversies to Israel.

As far as importing something foreign to Israel, Pfizer was the biggest donner to the Misrad Habriut in 2018.
Effective drugs are not being used. There is an issue with the lack of medical freedom and lack of transparency.
To the point that a political party based on the principles of human rights has formed- the Rapeh party

juggling

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 3:41 pm
miami85 wrote:
In my early days of studying school psychology we learned about when it is ok to break confidentiality to parents and among the reasons that was NOT ok is if underage kids were engaging in intimate activity.
-But what about pregnancy?--Not life threatening
-But what about STDs? Not life threatening
-But what about Aids/HIV? Not definite that it will be contracted, and it's not life threatening anymore.

So, at least in America all citizens have the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happyness" and laws cannot infringe upon those "inalienable rights"

Covid is a serious illness, but it is no more dangerous than HIV/Aids. Yes we need to do our part to contain the virus, but I don't need my government telling me how to live my life for disease that now has a 99% rate of survival.

The issue is that quarantine is not meant to protect the person quarantining from contracting COVID. If it was, you might be correct that mandating quarantine would be overreach. But the quarantine is in place to prevent the potential *spread of a virus variant* to potentially *thousands* of people, some of whom will definitely die. I don't think it's a valid comparison.

ora_43

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 3:50 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
As far as importing something foreign to Israel, Pfizer was the biggest donner to the Misrad Hapnim in 2018.
Effective drugs are not being used. There is an issue with the lack of medical freedom and lack of transparency.
To the point that a political party based on the principles of human rights has formed- the Rapeh party

Oh goodie, more political parties. Just what we needed.

I'll say this for covid, at least it's a distraction from the flaming heap of garbage that is our political system.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 3:53 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
As far as importing something foreign to Israel, Pfizer was the biggest donner to the Misrad Hapnim in 2018.

It's a party that will get no votes, led by a quack doctor, infamous for such things as advising the reluctant husband of an ill patient to use pr@stitutes regularly.

ora_43

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 4:01 pm
Do electronic tracking bracelets scare me? A little.

But people wandering around spreading new strains of covid through our country scare me more.

In theory the government could abuse the ability to track the movements of new arrivals. (Although honestly, I'm struggling to see the benefit. Like, a single person might abuse the ability to track the movements of a single other person (an ex, a crush, etc), but for the government as a whole, there's no money or power to be made from knowing that Moshe K is still in his living room.)

But stupid, selfish people coming to Israel and then ignoring all the rules, because they think they know better than everyone, is more than just a theory. It's the current reality.

So for me, it's a choice between two risks, and this one is clearly preferable.

Remember that people do have other choices: quarantine in a government facility, or just not come at all. This is a way for Israel to offer travelers relative freedom.

sequoia

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 5:25 pm
I would find it physically unbearable.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 5:29 pm
sequoia wrote:
I would find it physically unbearable.

It's not mandatory. You can choose not to travel, or you can choose to stay in a quarantine hostel.

sequoia

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 5:30 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
It's not mandatory. You can choose not to travel, or you can choose to stay in a quarantine hostel.

Yeah, I’m definitely not traveling...

However, for someone less sensory, there are more options.

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 1:48 am
The green pass is a huge chillul Hashem aside from everything else.
Countries and states that stand for freedom are coming out strong and are being vindicated for their policies. Sweden, Japan, Florida, South Dakota.
You may want to try to look past the tip if your mask and think about what side you stood for: a government take over through oppression, coercion, fear and controll or freedom and transparency.

Teomima

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 2:04 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
The green pass is a huge chillul Hashem aside from everything else.
Countries and states that stand for freedom are coming out strong and are being vindicated for their policies. Sweden, Japan, Florida, South Dakota.
You may want to try to look past the tip if your mask and think about what side you stood for: a government take over through oppression, coercion, fear and controll or freedom and transparency.

Scratching Head
I can't even begin to make sense of your logic.

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 2:10 am
4/5 of the Jews did not leave mitzrayim.

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 2:23 am
They really didnt get the logic
After all mitzrayim was the most advanced society ever

DrMom

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 2:32 am
There is definitely a concern about how all the upheavals of 2020 (+2021?) have taken a toll on some people's mental health.

This thread shows some pretty hard evidence of how this can play out.

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 2:37 am
That's what they said about Moshe Rabenu- they thought he was crazy
In fact throughout Jewish history, those who spoke the truth were always called crazy-
Including Elishas top student- "Lama bo hameshuga"
The torah is not a history book.
There is a reason we are told to remember yetzias mitzrayim every single day.
I'm going to leave this forum
Take care and be well

Teomima

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 3:32 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
They really didnt get the logic
After all mitzrayim was the most advanced society ever

No I mean literally. I don't understand your logic. I didn't understand your arguments. You sound like you're speaking in riddles. Your words don't make any sense to me

You're saying people who comply with covid regulations are like Jews who didn't follow Moshe Rabenu out of Egypt? How so exactly? And I'm still very confused why you think me getting vaccinated (and thus having a green pass) against what is currently the 9th most legal pandemic/epidemic in human history is a chilul hashem.

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 4:28 am
It is wrong to buy into a system of tyranny.
Today it's under this premise, back then it was under another premise, I assure you.
learn Jewish history.
I heard someone say, each generation thinks they are exempt from Jewish history.
And question for heavens sake!
Earlier in the thread I mentioned that I bH recovered from covid using methods we are told dont work. I have a lot of company
Just a couple of points to ponder
The covid vaxx comes with no liability
While the manufacturer has a long history of fraud and negligence and a close monetary relationship with the government.
The israeli government has conducted experiments in the past on sefardic Jewry. They are lying about this covid vaxx straight out on their website.
Giving away your sovereignty to gain freedom doesnt work
Here we see how it is built in to the system to divide us under the premise of "public health"
This is not random.
Here is Rabbi Yitzchok Dovid Smith
Who speaks about the things I mentioned on this forum. Very insightful.

https://youtu.be/Prod_1SblpQ

Teomima

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 4:57 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
It is wrong to buy into a system of tyranny.
Today it's under this premise, back then it was under another premise, I assure you.
learn Jewish history.
I heard someone say, each generation thinks they are exempt from Jewish history.
And question for heavens sake!
Earlier in the thread I mentioned that I bH recovered from covid using methods we are told dont work. I have a lot of company
Just a couple of points to ponder
The covid vaxx comes with no liability
While the manufacturer has a long history of fraud and negligence and a close monetary relationship with the government.
The israeli government has conducted experiments in the past on sefardic Jewry. They are lying about this covid vaxx straight out on their website.
Giving away your sovereignty to gain freedom doesnt work
Here we see how it is built in to the system to divide us under the premise of "public health"
This is not random.
Here is Rabbi Yitzchok Dovid Smith
Who speaks about the things I mentioned on this forum. Very insightful.

https://youtu.be/Prod_1SblpQ

You are making mountains out of molehills.

There is a big bad scary virus out there. People have found a way to protect themselves from it. We've been doing this since 1796. B"h us humans have the seichel to find a way around these terrifying illnesses. We can keep ourselves safe. That is all that matters.

(Besides, you want to get into arguments sky human advancement, safety, responsibility, and corruption? Look at the automobile industry! The US agriculture industry! Why you are choosing this particular tree to bark at is beyond me.)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 5:42 am
[quote="DrMom"]

Doctors are not giving hydroxychloroquine, when this has been proven to help. This is something the pharmaceutical industry made sure of, bec if it was used there would be no need for the vaccine.

You have the same chance recovering from covid with the vaccine and without. In fact I know ppl that took both vaccines and had covid. Dont tell me symptoms wouldve been worse without the vaccine cuz they were pretty sick.

There is no way to know if the vaccine actually works and ppl that travel and took both vaccines dont have to quarantine , makes NO sense cuz they can still carry the virus so this is all one big mess, no science and no sense,

Want to be 100% safe, stay locked in forever.......

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 8:51 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Israel is Eretz Hakodesh
When the founding fathers set up the US under the constitution they recognized certain liberties that are granted by G-d, not by government. But they set up a system where those G-d given liberties would be protected.
Obviously, these apply to Eretz Yisrael.
Right now the erev rav are in running a government in Eretz Yisrael but iyH that will change very soon.
Huh? America is america. Israel is Israel. No, american liberties and rights and things are not a given any other place on earth except america.
What a strange thing to assume.
And blue amother, each of your replies is stranger than the next.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 8:53 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
It is not arrogant of me to to assume- actually to know that inalienable rights granted by G-d apply everywhere.
I think its arrogant of them to disregard G-Ds laws.

Once again, withholding approved medications that patients and doctors are entitled to use is mistreatment and criminal. Also lying to the public amd especially patients under care about FDA approval is criminal. These are just the facts if you want them.
Who is withholding? Who is lying?
Do you live in Israel?
Page 5 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics