Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Jewelery

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 4:14 pm
I'm posting this anonymously because I'm a little embarrassed to be asking Hiding
The only real jewelry I own is my kallah necklace and wedding right, both of which I have absolutely no idea how much they cost. We've been married a few years and now my husband really wants to buy me a new piece but I don't know what the normal price range is at all. Can someone give me a rundown on the price ranges of jewelry by the frum jewelers so I know what to expect? I don't want a statement piece or anything, just a nice simple something.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 4:17 pm
Look on Molly's Jewelers website- they have a huge range of stuff that's inexpensive but still beautiful to stuff that's crazy expensive
https://www.mollysjewelers.com/

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 4:33 pm
Probably $1,200 and up.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 4:45 pm
No need to be embarrassed!
I just got an eternity band with diamonds just on the front. Got it at Molly's and spent $1350. They had another one for more like $1100. They had a bunch of gold rings with diamond chips for $600-900 if I remember correctly. (I only looked at the rings.)

Malkqueen

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:00 pm
A lot depends on whether the piece you're looking for has diamonds, how many diamonds, and what size diamonds.

Jewelry without diamonds can start at a few hundred. With diamonds - depending on the size, depending on the piece - I'd estimate a starting cost of 1200 and it goes allllllll the way up. (I have seen solitaire necklaces for cheaper, but they mostly have tiny diamonds at such a low price point.)

If you post your location, I'm sure some Imas can recommend a good jeweler in your area.

tweety1

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:40 pm
Jewelry is expensive now. Gold is expensive now. I did my inquiries recently. I decided I'm not buying now. I'll wait a yr or two if needed.

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:45 pm
I think the way to approach it is "How much do I want to spend?" And then once you decide that, look specifically in that price range because the overall price range in jewelry is crazy huge and varied. And there is no "normal" or "average" price for real gold and diamond jewelry. Find a jewelry store you like and trust and just ask them to show you things in your range.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:00 pm
check out klare jewelers
I told them my budget was 1500 and she showed me the type of eternity band I could get and it was a nice size (not tiny but not huge)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics