Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Interesting research from Israel’s vaccination program

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:57 pm
https://www.lifesitenews.com/n.....chers

Here is original
http://www.nakim.org/israel-fo.....cture

I’m so relieved that there will be independent research

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/experimental-vaccine-death-rate-for-israels-elderly-40-times-higher-than-covid-19-deaths-researchers

Here is original
http://www.nakim.org/israel-fo.....cture

I’m so relieved that there will be independent research

What research? You mean statistical analysis?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:16 pm
Israel is vaccinating people already. They don’t have to actually administer the vaccine to call it research, but it’s fine by me to call it statistical analysis.

From google

Abstract. Statistical methods involved in carrying out a study include planning, designing, collecting data, analysing, drawing meaningful interpretation and reporting of the research findings. The statistical analysis gives meaning to the meaningless numbers, thereby breathing life into a lifeless data.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Israel is vaccinating people already. They don’t have to actually administer the vaccine to call it research, but it’s fine by me to call it statistical analysis.

From google

Abstract. Statistical methods involved in carrying out a study include planning, designing, collecting data, analysing, drawing meaningful interpretation and reporting of the research findings. The statistical analysis gives meaning to the meaningless numbers, thereby breathing life into a lifeless data.

what are you quoting me?

You said something about 'independent research'. The article you posted didn't refer to any independent research.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:50 pm
By independent research, I am referring to research (statistical) not done by a pharmaceutical company or government agency. I didn’t give that much thought to the wording, I am just grateful, as I didn’t realize this would be available.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
By independent research, I am referring to research (statistical) not done by a pharmaceutical company or government agency.

Its two people looking at data complied by the government.

Its not research at all.

So basically you are happy that the data is public domain and people care to look at it.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:01 pm
Yes, basically I am happy that others are analyzing the data, and I will get to see the results. Since I haven’t published 100 research papers, I didn’t know the data was public, and if I did, I certainly would not have known the first thing about analyzing it.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes, basically I am happy that others are analyzing the data, and I will get to see the results. Since I haven’t published 100 research papers, I didn’t know the data was public, and if I did, I certainly would not have known the first thing about analyzing it.

Do you have the skills to critically the article that posted? (I don't).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics