Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood real estate

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 6:35 am
Anyone in the real estate world and can recommend if it’s a good time to buy or if the bubble will even out? The prices are crazy

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 6:37 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone in the real estate world and can recommend if it’s a good time to buy or if the bubble will even out? The prices are crazy

It is a sellers market in suburbs everywhere. Because of covid people in apartments or big cities are looking to buy houses in the suburbs.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 6:42 am
It’s hard to say.
Lakewood real estate has collapsed before.
I bought my house at the height of the last bubble 2008 and it went down in value a ton
Plus there is a lot less building now.

It’s impossible to predict for sure but I don’t believe prices will stay this high.
Btw not everything is so high if you don’t need the nicest town homes. A fixed up two family home near me recently sold for $415k and an older ranch for $350k. They are putting 50k into it and renting basement.
They are older homes in off the beaten path non popular olderneighborhoods but do exist.

I also think rental prices in Lakewood will crash. They have always come in waves.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries