Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Please, please help me loose 5-10 pounds by pesach
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:16 pm
lovingmommy3417 wrote:
OP you sound like same height and weight as I was a few months ago.
I would really try blue ww plan

Thanks. In 2018 I was on blue. I lost 9 pounds in a few months and then it just stopped. I waited another few months before switching plans. I’ve been on purple and green over the last 2 years but have never managed to loose more than 2-3 pounds. I do see that I don’t gain while I’m following but for some reason not loosing either. I’m still 10 pounds overweight according to all the charts.

lovingmommy3417

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:19 pm
OP you sound like you are eating a lot of carbs like danishes and sandwiches. Those dont fill you up long term. I will have some salmon or chicken with half a plate of roasted veggies for lunch and it will keep me full till dinner. If I need a snack I'll grab an apple or banana. Try to think protein and fill up meal with with fruit or veg. I also love having fat free yogurt in the morning with lots of fruit on top. Easy and yummy.
Try to cut back on carbs and sugar.

lovingmommy3417

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks. In 2018 I was on blue. I lost 9 pounds in a few months and then it just stopped. I waited another few months before switching plans. I’ve been on purple and green over the last 2 years but have never managed to loose more than 2-3 pounds. I do see that I don’t gain while I’m following but for some reason not loosing either. I’m still 10 pounds overweight according to all the charts.

Last edited by lovingmommy3417 on Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

lovingmommy3417

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

When your weight plateaus you need to boost your metabolism to get over the hump. Like exercising a bit. I stopped losing for about a month, but then it started slowly coming off again.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:15 am
Yesterday was a good day. I was able to eat well and wasn’t walking around hungry.
Lost 1/2 lb this morning!
Today I’m hungry.
So far I ate -
1/2 cup oatmeal (4 pts)
Slice of light cheese (1 point)
Ww’s snack bag (2 pts)
Grapes
Gonna drink water from now till lunch but I’m really a little hungry (and tired!) today.
I’m also gonna plan what I’ll eat for lunch and supper so I don’t end up starving and eating the wrong food.

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:19 am
Something that has helped me in the past is to try not to obsess the whole day about what I ate what I’m going to eat. When I don’t think so much about it I’m less hungry. I plan in advance just don’t think about it the whole day.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:28 am
OP, your end time limit should be 7 not 6. 6 is too early if you go to bed around 12.

Maybe even 8. But the point is that you have a cutoff time.

Also, Im like you in that I like having my Danish (6 points). It helps me feel like I can have my daily treat. But:
1. For some people they cant stop at one. It increases their cravings. So even one is dangerous.
2. At this point, I'm losing nicely even with my one danish a day, since I track all my food and stay within budget. But if my weight loss were to stall, the danish would be the first thing to go.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:31 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
OP, your end time limit should be 7 not 6. 6 is too early if you go to bed around 12.

Maybe even 8. But the point is that you have a cutoff time.

Also, Im like you in that I like having my Danish (6 points). It helps me feel like I can have my daily treat. But:
1. For some people they cant stop at one. It increases their cravings. So even one is dangerous.
2. At this point, I'm losing nicely even with my one danish a day, since I track all my food and stay within budget. But if my weight loss were to stall, the danish would be the first thing to go.

Yup! Replaced the danish with oatmeal😐... I do miss it though!

lovingmommy3417

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 11:50 am
Try adding some eggs or greek yogurt to your meal to add some protein. Will fill you up more. Or have a fruit or some veggies if ur hungry.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise