Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Do you think Jackson houses will go up?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:12 am
Do you think it's a good investment?
Do you think in 5-10 years a house bought now will go up alot in price?
Talking about those split level ranches

Thank you

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:24 am
can't really know. but highly doubt it'll go up that much. the larger, newer houses in the area are already sky high and just going up and up.

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:34 am
What's the difference as long as it doesn't lose value everyone want to buy a house for almost nothing and then be able to sell it at a crazy high price I think you should focus on a house and area you like for yourself.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:40 am
My smaller Jackson house went up in value by 90k in the past six months and it’s only going higher.

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:42 am
This year yes.
In 5 years. Who knows...

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:46 am
My house in Jackson went up $200k since I bought it 4 years ago. I can’t imagine how it could go up more than $50k after this.

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:57 am
Derech hatevah is that real estate goes up with time but the nature of the current market is unprecedented. At some point it has to stop. I bought when I was engaged cuz I had $ sitting and dh thought may as well invest it into a house. My house went up in 7 years 200-250k .

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 12:04 pm
I live in lakewood and my house has gone up in value, but in the long run, Im not selling it anyways and if I do the next house I buy will be that much higher bec. it also has gone up in value. The only value is if you plan on buying it as an investment and selling it down the line. But for your own self, the only thing you gain by it going up in value is if you move out to somewhere thats a cheaper city/town to live in. Like the pple selling in brooklyn and buying mansions in toms river...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries