Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Please help me find Yom Tov dresses for my plus-size preteen

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 5:01 pm
My adorable dd is 11 years-old, pretty short for her age, with a large belly, though she's not really chubby anywhere else. She looks best in a-line or swing styles - nothing fitted. She can wear regular 12-14 in some roomy styles. Usually plus-size fit better as there's more room in the belly without the shoulders drooping. We're not doing in-store shopping due to our family's high-risk for Covid, which makes it very difficult to shop for this dd. If anyone can help me with links for inexpensive dresses I'd be so grateful.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 6:59 pm
I would love to get any ideas as well, similar situation

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 7:02 pm
Don’t know how much you want to spend.
I have a SIL who has hard to fit daughters and they do very well at little women too. They are expensive. They have. Website but I’m guessing you can call them and ask them to advise you.

Someone else I know do well at kidichic and her dd couldn’t find anything anywhere. They are cheaper. But their sizing is all over the place so it’s hard to know without trying on.

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 8:06 pm
It's on the pricier side, but this dress worked well for my 11 year old DD who is also thick in the middle. I don't live in NY area and ordered, it came pretty quickly. Look at kidichic, the styles are sometimes on the looser side, and the prices are more reasonable. My daughter fits into a child size 16 or 18, she's not wearing plus size, but is definitely on the chubby side.

https://www.junees.com/collect.....pivot
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics