Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Mask for flying?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 1:29 pm
Is there a mask that is more protective safe that would be good for flying on an airplane? For adult and child?
Also are the masks that people have tied around the back of their head (some I have seen have been an N95 type ) good and where do you get them? Do they provide a better seal ? STay on better? Please any advice appreciated!

Amarante

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 2:12 pm
I got great kn95 masks from bonafidemasks.com. The masks that tie behind the head are supposed to give you a better fit which is more protective.

The masks from bonafide are FDA approved and are not counterfeit.

A shield with a mask when flying would be helpful because it protects the eyes. A shield by itself isn’t very protective.

A tight seal makes a mask more protective. You can adjust ear loops for a better fit.

Also double masks are now recommended if you want to protect yourself. They also help make it a tighter fit.

Last edited by Amarante on Sun, Mar 07 2021, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

smss

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 12:39 am
KN95s are pretty widely available now and definitely give a much higher level of protection.

You can also look into the Wayre masks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise