Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Ideas for 21 plus

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 3:46 pm
Boro park prefered. but flatbush ok. Hi Im asking for somone I know. looking for ideas to get to know more girls her age. she in her mid 20's. a bit shy when meeting people. since she left school she works in a small office without young people jer friends have all got married and moved away. busy with life. she's also afraid she wont have friends to dance with at her wedding-getting married in a few months. anyone had ideas what he can do to meet new people.
*Im thinking of some type a class she can take maybe a dance class but as a married older woman I dont know of any

doctorima

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 4:55 pm
Exercise classes like Zumba or shiurim (Ohr Naava comes to mind, but that's Flatbush and don't know if they're currently operating in-person) are nice ways to get out of the house and to meet others, but it's a little weird to go there for the purpose of finding people to dance at her wedding.

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 5:19 pm
Go back to school. That’s what I did when I was in the same situation. She can go to college, grad school, as long as it’s open and in person.

OR, if she doesn’t like school, she can go work in a Gan, or in a preschool or elementary school as an assistant or admin.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 8:03 pm
sory I'm not so clear. most of her friends got married and moved to lakewood. shes looking for girls in similar situations as her in shiduchim or newly married that are staying local, to be friends and keep up the frienship after marriage

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 8:06 pm
Bais Yaakov night seminary, if they still have it

Rebbetzin Fink's shiur
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries