Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Very difficult breathing w mask after having covid

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 4:35 pm
Anyone have this, any tips, I've recovered a couple of weeks ago of very light covid barely had symptoms. Now I find it much much more difficult to breath while wearing a mask....it's really hard

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 5:33 pm
I have the same without having had Covid. I feel lightheaded when wearing a mask.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 5:35 pm
hopefully mask mandates will end soon like some of the states have already done based on the science

good luck in the meantime

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 5:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone have this, any tips, I've recovered a couple of weeks ago of very light covid barely had symptoms. Now I find it much much more difficult to breath while wearing a mask....it's really hard

Me too. I try not to go to places that need a mask. Basically stay home and get everything delivered or go in my car and go out of a car for a minute to pick up stuff.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 6:24 pm
Try CissyLala's masks. You can follow her on social media.

smss

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 6:54 pm
Yeah that makes sense. Masks do not block oxygen but they do make it take more *effort* to breathe, which is for sure gonna be hard when your lungs are already struggling...

I hope you can find ways to get groceries delivered, etc so that you can stay home as much as possible and avoid this problem.

Feel better!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics