Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Monsey sheitelmacher

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 2:36 pm
Hi! Anyone have a shaitelmacher to recommend in monsey for a kallah? Looking for good quality, and someone who knows updated looks? Tia

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 2:53 pm
Does she know what brands she wants? Many people only sell certain brands so if she knows she wants a certain brand that would reduce her pool of people to consider. I actually went to two different Sheitel people and was very happy with both but I liked that it gave me options.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 3:16 pm
No idea which brand 🙈

amother
Red

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 3:25 pm
Libby's wig salon. I dont go there, but a close friend of mine does. lots of kallahs. she sells lots of Irene's. and beverly.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 3:40 pm
Gitty hechel.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 3:41 pm
What’s her price range? I like Rikki Sabol who sells miris which are very decently priced and decent hair

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 4:09 pm
Something really nice that will last. Maybe up to 4500? She just told me that she would travel, so if anyone has recommendations in others places as well like brooklyn, Lakewood

amother
Red

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 4:30 pm
4500 is like top of the line. I'll tell you something. I bought a wig for 4000 somewhere, and I can't sell it second-hand, bec. the same companies sell the same wigs for 2000 when it comes to a sale. Not being that stupid again. (just imagining the freakout people are having, realizing that people pay that price for a wig)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 4:37 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
4500 is like top of the line. I'll tell you something. I bought a wig for 4000 somewhere, and I can't sell it second-hand, bec. the same companies sell the same wigs for 2000 when it comes to a sale. Not being that stupid again. (just imagining the freakout people are having, realizing that people pay that price for a wig)

I didnt realize high end companies had their wigs on sale for 50% off
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels