Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If you had symptomatic Covid...

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 7:33 am
Anyone have/had symptomatic Covid with no classic symptoms- no cough AND no shortness of breath AND no fever AND no loss of smell/taste?

If so, what were your symptoms?
ETA: and how long did it last?

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 7:56 am
Yes. I had fever for 5 days, but that’s it. Ds too. Dh had a bad cough with fever.
No loss of taste/smell, no breathing issues, BH, for any of us.

Eta - oops I missed fever on your list! Well, I can add that my brother had no fever or any other symptoms besides extreme nausea

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 8:01 am
I didn’t have a fever or lose my sense of smell. I did have a slight cough but my main symptoms were terrible headache/migraine, dizziness, and nausea. It lasted about 10 days . This was one year ago.

shanie5

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 4:18 pm
Major fatigue. And I was coughing too, but I'm ALWAYS coughing, so that was normal for me.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 4:24 pm
fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting. I didn't know why I was feeling so bad. I will add, the diarrhea wasn't urgent. It was more like, anytime I had a bowel movement, it was just liquidy.

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 5:27 pm
Was extremely weak, nauseous, headaches and was sick for two weeks.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 5:33 pm
Did you all get positive Covid tests? Or just assuming? And did you also test for flu?

shanie5

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 3:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Did you all get ipositive Covid tests? Or just assuming? And did you also test for flu?

For me, it was last march. My symptoms weren't considered symptoms yet. So I went to work hoping to be sent home with a fever, but no fever. Wore a mask as I was coughing and kept telling people "it's not covid".
Months later I tested for antibodies and had them. Only time I had been unwell was when I was sooo tired.

Last edited by shanie5 on Tue, Mar 09 2021, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 3:35 pm
Slight cold and a sore spot on the roof of the mouth.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 3:43 pm
My DD had a mild stomachache which bothered her like 2-3 days, at the same time that the rest of us had COVID. She has antibodies.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 5:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone have/had symptomatic Covid with no classic symptoms- no cough AND no shortness of breath AND no fever AND no loss of smell/taste?

If so, what were your symptoms?
ETA: and how long did it last?

No cough, no shortness of breath, no fever.

Burning sinuses, feeling it in throat, aches & pains, headache, chills without fever (I was sure my thermometer was broken).

Took 13 days to get back to myself. Lost my sense of smell and taste 6 days in.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 5:50 pm
Bad cold, cough, sore throat, ear ache, no fever but felt feverish, and very very weak and tired.
General aches and pains but I cant be sure if that also was because I was in my third trimester.
No shortness of breath, no loss of smell or taste.
Was checking my oxygen throughout and it was always fine.
I did test positive, but tbh if I hadn't known I had been exposed the week before I became unwell I may not have tested and assumed I just had a very bad cold. It happens to me usually once every winter. I would have stayed home anyhow because I felt too weak to go out

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 4:45 am
My son had a bad headache for 2-3 days. That's it. Maybe his back/legs ached for one day. He was functioning regularly. He tested positive. This was in September.

In January of last year he felt very sick after returning from traveling abroad. He wasn't tested for Covid but later we figured the symptoms did match Covid. Everything else was ruled out, he just took meds for sinus infection & started feeling better but I think same meds work for Covid.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics