Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Why am I still wearing a mask?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 11:18 am
Because even if you have Corona antibodies, and even if you've had both vaccines, there are still new mutations of Corona out there that can get you. There are probably mutations out there that we don't even know about yet.

Because it's part of our current social contract. Show respect for the health of others, and ask for others to show respect to you.

amother
Beige

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 11:27 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Because even if you have Corona antibodies, and even if you've had both vaccines, there are still new mutations of Corona out there that can get you. There are probably mutations out there that we don't even know about yet.

Because it's part of our current social contract. Show respect for the health of others, and ask for others to show respect to you.

Not everyone believes in being a sheep when it comes to government control.
Many people like to fight it and rightfully so.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 11:28 am
FranticFrummie wrote:

OK, so when do you plan to stop wearing a mask? Never?

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 11:33 am
Well now the cdc gave the green light or bribe whichever you choose to fully vaxxed to gather without sd or masks against their reccomended science which they still stand behind continued use of masks and sd. So I think everyone everywhere is going to stop listening pretty quickly.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 11:34 am
Would you get the vaccine? As a teacher you qualify in most states.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 11:45 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
OK, so when do you plan to stop wearing a mask? Never?

That is what the government is pushing for.

All abusers seek to isolate their victims, prevent them from forming alliance.

That is exactly what masks and social distancing do - isolate the people, making them more
vulnerable to government abuse and propaganda.

Remember when this all started - it was supposed to be for two weeks only!

But once you give power to government, they never give it back! Always keep changing the goalposts.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 11:47 am
#BestBubby wrote:
That is what the government is pushing for.

All abusers seek to isolate their victims, prevent them from forming alliance.

That is exactly what masks and social distancing do - isolate the people, making them more
vulnerable to government abuse and propaganda.

Yes, #BestBubby. The government is abusing us by unfairly forcing us to wear masks, with the ultimate goal of... of... WORLD DOMINATION!! It couldn't possibly be because they don't want us to die- that's wayyyy too far-fetched. Your theory makes much more sense

momof2+?

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 12:16 pm
I look at it like this. HaShem decides who will get the virus and how badly. Wearing a mask is annoying for me, but not “I can’t handle this” level of annoying. I think of wearing a mask as my hishtadlus to not catch/spread the virus. If wearing a mask doesn’t help at all, you think that you work in school (and I imagine you’ve been to the grocery tens of times since March) and you just were never exposed? I guess it’s possible, but I know this virus is impossible to control and wearing a mask, at least I can do.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 12:34 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Yes, #BestBubby. The government is abusing us by unfairly forcing us to wear masks, with the ultimate goal of... of... WORLD DOMINATION!! It couldn't possibly be because they don't want us to die- that's wayyyy too far-fetched. Your theory makes much more sense

If you knew history, you would know that governments have ALWAYS done exactly this -
scare people that they are going to die if they don't do XYZ.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 12:38 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
If you knew history, you would know that governments have ALWAYS done exactly this -
scare people that they are going to die if they don't do XYZ.

Yeah ok

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 12:41 pm

A government that cared about our lives would not put out a FALSE INFORMATION about
HCQ to prevent this LIFE-SAVING drug from the people. Thousands of people died because
of this policy.

A government that cared about our lives would not force nursing homes to accept Covid Positive
patients when there were EMPTY Hospital Beds that the President built. Thousands of people DIED
because of this government policy.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 12:43 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
A government that cared about our lives would not put out a FALSE INFORMATION about
HCQ to prevent this LIFE-SAVING drug from the people. Thousands of people died because
of this policy.

A government that cared about our lives would not force nursing homes to accept Covid Positive
patients when there were EMPTY Hospital Beds that the President built. Thousands of people DIED
because of this government policy.

Ok so maybe things will get better now that Biden's president

amother
Teal

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 12:46 pm
I am fully vaccinated and I continue to wear a mask whenever I'm in public. I'm going to do that until we have evidence that the vaccine prevents spread. Not for my own sake, but for everyone else's, EVEN IF they don't care as I can tell from the fact that they're not wearing a mask. Because it's the right thing to do.

It's pretty mindboggling to me that women who'd panic if their sheitels slipped an inch in public, or their skirts rode up above their knees, or their shells got pulled below their collarbone, are fine with walking around proudly with their masks under their chins. Pikuach nefesh comes before all those things. Especially with these new strains, it's simply not the case that only the elderly are at risk. OR that having antibodies means you're home free.

It's a piece of fabric. How hard is it?!?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 12:51 pm
Ok so maybe things will get better now that Biden's president

No, it will get worse.

It was Democrats who forced nursing homes to take covid patients and who put out false
information about HCQ.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 12:53 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

So protecting others and saving lives is being "sheep."

The only way to show that you're "free" is to potentially kill others.

525,000 deaths. How many of them because of "free thinkers" like you?

I've had covid, and still have antibodies. I'm half-vaccinated, looking forward to my 2d vaccine. And I still wear a mask. Because even though I'm protected, I could still, potentially, infect others. That's not being a "sheep." Its being a caring human being.

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 1:00 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

Not everyone has such a short memory. Some of us wear masks because the government once wanted to ban them.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 1:06 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
Not everyone has such a short memory. Some of us wear masks because the government once wanted to ban them.

Not ban masks but the Government Doctor (Faucci) ADMITTED he LIED to the American
people about masks because he wanted to save them for medical personnel.

Which proves you cannot trust government.

Folks, do your own RESEARCH and don't just blindly follow all government orders.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Mon, Mar 08 2021, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 1:06 pm
I'm talking about before the pandemic.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 1:15 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
I'm talking about before the pandemic.

Government should not be allowed to ban anything is not high risk of causing immediate death
or permanent injury.

Our Government is out of control, and becoming blindly obedient is part of the problem.

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 1:33 pm
It's still technically illegal in some places to wear a mask. Either you are obedient of mask law and disobedient of mask ban, or the reverse.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics