Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Would you rather
  Previous  1  2  3   13  14  15  Next

mamma llama

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 2:30 am
aycg wrote:
Hand me downs
WYR:
Tons of fun acquaintances
One very close friend

I don't see why one would negate the other, but... one very close friend would be my pick.

WYR have a pet rooster or baby elephant?

4g01o

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 3:46 am
Pet rooster

WYR
Your kids learnt full time in kollel when older

Or

Go to college/learn a degree and work.

simcha4

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 3:47 am
mamma llama wrote:
I don't see why one would negate the other, but... one very close friend would be my pick.

WYR have a pet rooster or baby elephant?

Certainly not a baby elephant. And at this stage in my life neither a pet rooster.
When my son was young he had 2 pet roosters (which woke us and our neighbors at 5am every morning,) a turtle, 2 rabbits, a box of chicks, 3 full containers of beetles and creepy-crawlies. He was the very organized type and kept each insect in its correct container. And a large aquarium of several types of fish. It was his job (and s/times my husband and my job) to make sure they all got fed and stayed clean. Eventually he grew up b'H and with a heavy heart gave his pets away. He carefully chose the new owners for his treasured pets. It was really touching to watch how much he cared for them.
When we were in the countryside he'd find snakes for pets, but I strictly drew the line there.

What do you like more - salted nosh or sweet goodies?

4g01o

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 3:53 am
Sweet goodies

Wwyr

Be able to smell
Be able to taste

I've lost both for 2.5 months now!

simcha4

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 4:01 am
Fab4 wrote:
Sweet goodies

Wwyr

Be able to smell
Be able to taste

I've lost both for 2.5 months now!

Wow! did it happen from corona? May Hashem restore both your sense of taste and smell very fast. Refuah Sheleimah!

I'd like to have both senses, b'H. In fact may I always have all 5 senses. Those 2 also disappeared when I had corona, but I b'H regained them after 3 weeks. Then lost my sense of smell again, but it eventually returned.

WWYR go swimming in a pool or go to the sea on a weekly basis?

4g01o

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 4:05 am
simcha4 wrote:
Wow! did it happen from corona? May Hashem restore both your sense of taste and smell very fast. Refuah Sheleimah!

I'd like to have both senses, b'H. In fact may I always have all 5 senses. Those 2 also disappeared when I had corona, but I b'H regained them after 3 weeks. Then lost my sense of smell again, but it eventually returned.

WWYR go swimming in a pool or go to the sea on a weekly basis?

Yes :/

Sea once a week!

Wwyr
Go back to school to study something
Be a stay at home mum

simcha4

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 4:07 am
Fab4 wrote:
Pet rooster

WYR
Your kids learnt full time in kollel when older

Or

Go to college/learn a degree and work.

I'm so sorry, I just noticed that you posted before my post. It happens so many times. I'd be very grateful if someone advised me, while typing a post how one can know if someone else has already responded???

MTIA

simcha4

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 4:13 am
Fab4 wrote:
Yes :/

Sea once a week!

Wwyr
Go back to school to study something
Be a stay at home mum

I work. But I would love to study something, and I know what. If Hashem Wills it, it will happen.

WWYR live in the bustling city or in the quieter/calmer suburbs in a small town?

4g01o

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 4:42 am
Quieter suburbs.

Wwyr
A pesach kitchen that takes up a lot of space in house (in place of a toy cupboard)

, or

No pesach kitchen

momof2+?

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 11:09 am
No pesach kitchen. It’s only for a few days a year. I’ll manage.
Wwyr a backyard with only room for a pool, or same size backyard with only grass? (And is this for you or your family?)

simcha4

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 1:21 pm
momof2+? wrote:
No pesach kitchen. It’s only for a few days a year. I’ll manage.
Wwyr a backyard with only room for a pool, or same size backyard with only grass? (And is this for you or your family?)

A long back garden like we had when I was a girl. With grass in the centre. A winding black n white mosaic stones path surrounding it. Maroon, pink and beige, fragrant Rose bushes, bordered the path. Flower beds. Daises popped up their yellow heads between the grass. Dandelions fluttered in the breeze. A tall oak tree stood sturdy in a corner, its sprawling leaves reaching out and providing refreshing shelter on boiling hot days. My sibs and I and friends, used to curl up on the freshly mowed grass, inhaling the delicious aroma of cut grass, and form daisy chain necklaces which we then wore....

My apologies for my rambling. Was waxing nostalgic about the back garden I sooo loved.

WWYR a 5 storey house with 2 large rooms on each floor or a wider 2 storey house with 4 smaller sized rooms on each floor?

4g01o

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 1:35 pm
Definitely a wider house over 2 floors

Wwyr

Cheese cake

Or

Chocolate cake

Your garden sounds amazing!!

ah

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 4:26 pm
Chocolate cake!
Would you rather have to stay up very late or get up very early

simcha4

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 7:14 pm
ah wrote:
Chocolate cake!
Would you rather have to stay up very late or get up very early

I absolutely HATE leaving chores for the last minute. I work better when calm v/ last minute pressure. So, s/times it means working late in the night to finish off eg. Shabbos/Yom Tov preps.
But in general I'd rather early to bed and early awake.

WWYR stay at home for the Sedarim and Yom Tov and invite guests/family, or go to your parents/in-laws/relatives?

momof2+?

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 7:23 pm
simcha4 wrote:

WWYR stay at home for the Sedarim and Yom Tov and invite guests/family, or go to your parents/in-laws/relatives?

Go to my parents/in-laws. It’s the only time I get a break. We rarely go away for Shabbos.
But right now my parents are in canada, and you prob all saw the thread about traveling there....so we are probably not going.

Wwyr - eat 2 big meals a day or 5 little ones? (No snacks)

simcha4

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 9:56 pm
momof2+? wrote:
Go to my parents/in-laws. It’s the only time I get a break. We rarely go away for Shabbos.
But right now my parents are in canada, and you prob all saw the thread about traveling there....so we are probably not going.

Wwyr - eat 2 big meals a day or 5 little ones? (No snacks)

I never thought into this.

How about you? What would you rather?

ah

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 7:46 pm
One very close friend

WYR:
Go on a longer vacation to somewhere typical or a short vacation to somewhere exotic

healthymom1

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 7:54 pm
ah wrote:
One very close friend

WYR:
Go on a longer vacation to somewhere typical or a short vacation to somewhere exotic

Short vacation somewhere exotic. 1 week is short enough right?

WYR
never having to shave anything again
Or always having your nails perfect?

ah

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 8:06 pm
Always have perfect nails sounds great

WYR
Get to 8 hours of sleep a night or have a personal chef

simcha4

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 10:31 pm
ah wrote:
Always have perfect nails sounds great

WYR
Get to 8 hours of sleep a night or have a personal chef

8 hrs. night sleep

WWYR snorkeling down explore seabed or climb Mt. Everest?
Page 2 of 15   Previous  1  2  3   13  14  15  Next Recent Topics