Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cleaning lady

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:06 pm
I get intimidated from my cleaning ladies! what's wrong with me?? from the day before, I stress to make my house organized enough so they can clean it and when they come, I sometimes feel bad asking them to do too much etc...

Am I crazy?? Tell me what things I can and should do to make my cleaning lady happy to come to my house and clean. If I know I'm doing things 'right' then maybe I won't feel as intimidated. and I'd be reassured...

TIA!

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:07 pm
Respect her and give her space. Treat her well, give water snack & lunch. Make sure the kids are not under her foot. And thank her frequently.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:10 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Respect her and give her space. Treat her well, give water snack & lunch. Make sure the kids are not under her foot. And thank her frequently.

OK. I do all that! So I'm good? I always think 'maybe she hates coming here? lol

my house is perfectly neat. nothing lying around. and no kids around. she comes during school hours (and I'm not home either most of the time!) and I give her a snack and lunch for the 4 hours she comes...

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 4:25 am
It seems like a dream job. Why do you think she doesn't like you or your home then? She comes for the money. Obviously she chose cleaning as a job, so you don't need to feel bad.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry