Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Winter coat for babies
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 3:22 pm
My idea regarding mothers bending down to put young babies in the car seat or changing babies diapers while in a car is because of the strain this must be on mothers backs.
My idea is to have a small remote so that the position of the car seat can be made higher, lower or in a lying position so that putting baby in and out of car seat a few times a day will not be such a strain on mother's backs. I don't know how expensive that would make the car seat and if mothers would pay more for this.

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 4:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My idea regarding mothers bending down to put young babies in the car seat or changing babies diapers while in a car is because of the strain this must be on mothers backs.
My idea is to have a small remote so that the position of the car seat can be made higher, lower or in a lying position so that putting baby in and out of car seat a few times a day will not be such a strain on mother's backs. I don't know how expensive that would make the car seat and if mothers would pay more for this.

I would worry that it's more likely to breAk and not as secure in the case of an accident.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics