Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Firing a worker (who comes on a as needed basis)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 8:09 pm
I have a business and I have a teenage girl who comes to help me (if she’s available) On am as need basis. If she’s not able to come she tells me and it’s fine. She’s not sitting around waiting for me to call. Lately she doesn’t have patience for the work anymore. She’s been doing bad quality work and I’ve pointed it out to her probably 5 diff times over the span of a few months. I reached my breaking point, it’s super busy and I don’t have energy undoing what she’s going wrong. I rather work late and do it right myself. I feel I should call and say something bec this is a busy time and she’ll probably be wondering. I know her mom and rather it not be awkard when I see her.. how do I say it nicely?

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 8:10 pm
think of a parve objective reason like you are hiring someone full time or something whatever is true

either way you can say you are forced to make some changes now and will have to let her go/redo your arrangement with her

let them wonder if that means financial or who knows what

keep it nice
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette