Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Trampoline

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 10:01 am
Looking to buy a trampoline. (Hold your negative comments and dire warnings please. I thought this out carefully, spoke to my pediatrician and others and the benefits for my children outweigh the risks)

Advice please!

A 15 foot trampoline would be a tight fit in our yard is it still worth it over a 12 foot?

What brands are the safest? I heard Skywalker, is that true? Is that exclusive to all else?

Anything else I should know before purchasing?

Thanks so much!!!

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 10:07 am
I have a Skywalker so far so good. We have a 12ft. Its a nice size .

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 10:22 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I have a Skywalker so far so good. We have a 12ft. Its a nice size .

Thank you!

Do you mind to share your children’s ages/sizes and how many go on the trampoline at once?

Thank you

chili-n-cholent

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 10:26 am
Btw keep in mind that trampolines are on back order everywhere due to covid, you might not even be able to find any or that specific size/company/model etc

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 10:34 am
I had a 15 ft Skywalker that my kids loved for 4 yrs until a tree fell on it last yr. The prices were crazy then so we didn’t buy a new one. We just ordered a new one this week from Home Depot and my kids are so excited. They don’t seem to be back ordered anymore and the prices are back to normal.

doodlesmom

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 10:46 am
I just ordered a trampoline from sky walker through Walmart. It was available there.
I bought a rectangular one. It takes up less space and is a better trampoline. Think about it.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 10:52 am
We only have a 10ft as we don't have space for more, but we find it's perfect for 4 smaller kids and 2/3 bigger kids. The larger sizes are slightly more bouncy though.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 11:43 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you!

Do you mind to share your children’s ages/sizes and how many go on the trampoline at once?

Thank you

My kids are 5 and 7yrs old. But they always go on with friends. A nice amnt can fit at once. Theres usually an average of 5 kids or so...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics