Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Pediatrician in 5 Towns
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 5:13 pm
Hi, can anyone recommend a pediatrician in the 5 towns area who is more flexible with vaccines (spacing them out...)? Thanks!

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 5:49 pm
I'm not sure what how much spacing you are looking to do, but Dr. David Simai allowed us to break up the early vaccination schedule so that we were coming every month or two as opposed to every two or three months. So it was spaced, but not what the medical establishment would consider delaying. It worked great for us and BH our babies never had any reactions. He is a great doctor, not at all an alarmist and doesn't rush to medicate.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 5:56 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I'm not sure what how much spacing you are looking to do, but Dr. David Simai allowed us to break up the early vaccination schedule so that we were coming every month or two as opposed to every two or three months. So it was spaced, but not what the medical establishment would consider delaying. It worked great for us and BH our babies never had any reactions. He is a great doctor, not at all an alarmist and doesn't rush to medicate.

Same experience

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 6:16 pm
Thanks but I didn’t have a good experience with him. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 6:18 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks but I didn’t have a good experience with him. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Dr. David Rosenberg did that, but he just closed. I’ll be following this thread, as I’m also looking for a pediatrician. I’m also looking for a male/female pair....

amother
Black

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 6:20 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Dr. David Rosenberg did that, but he just closed. I’ll be following this thread, as I’m also looking for a pediatrician. I’m also looking for a male/female pair....

He closed?? Like he is no longer practicing? My kids grew up but I really liked him..

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 6:20 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:

He told me if I pushed off a shot for a month my baby would become autistic. That is an exact quote. Anyway I switched immediately. I used dr. rosenberg who was amazing but he just closed his practice.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 6:21 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
He closed?? Like he is no longer practicing? My kids grew up but I really liked him..

Yes sadly he said the pandemic was too much of a loss. Very sad he was an excellent doctor.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 6:23 pm
Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Ash? Or Drs Green and Schlusselberg?

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 6:25 pm
I use green and schlusselberg. They are absolutely amazing doctors but I can't see them allowing spacing. They are very by the book.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 7:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Ash? Or Drs Green and Schlusselberg?

I heard Dr. Ash is okay with spacing. This may be outdated information, though.

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 7:05 pm
I use dr ash
Really happy with him

amother
Black

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 7:08 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Yes sadly he said the pandemic was too much of a loss. Very sad he was an excellent doctor.

What does that mean? What is he going to do? Just stop practicing ?

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 7:14 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
What does that mean? What is he going to do? Just stop practicing ?

I think he teaches and does other things too

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 7:24 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
I use dr ash
Really happy with him

Do you happen to know if he’s more flexible with vaccines?

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 8:25 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:

Yes 😢 He sent out a beautiful email a few weeks ago that they tried and tried, but they took a huge financial hit from covid, and it is no longer feasible to remain open. He mentioned another doctor (Weiler, or something like that?) but none of my friends have heard of him.

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 8:27 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I think he teaches and does other things too

I heard a rumor that he is making Aliyah, but I never asked him about it.
Have you found another pediatrician yet? I need someone with a male and a female. And like OP, someone who is ok to spread out, and not quick to medicate.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 8:29 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
I heard a rumor that he is making Aliyah, but I never asked him about it.
Have you found another pediatrician yet? I need someone with a male and a female. And like OP, someone who is ok to spread out, and not quick to medicate.

I actually moved away this past summer. I was so sad to be leaving him.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 9:49 pm
lond island pediatric group let me space vaccines

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 8:47 am
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
lond island pediatric group let me space vaccines

Thanks! Which doctor in the group did you see?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries