Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Six flags seasons passes worth it?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 11:56 am
They’re on sale today. Is it worth it for kids ages 7 and down?

sky

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 11:59 am
We did it one year. We don’t go in summer due to tzinius issues.
You can’t use every chol hamoed - if closed and rented out they still charge - but less.
We used a lot went on quiet days and cold days. Used the bring a friend pass.
I would not do it every year bec we did get tired of it.

Also if you buy tickets chol hamoed you can typically upgrade to passes and it’s also a great deal.
Or make a trip to Baltimore and pick up season passes there. It’s cheaper then nj.

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 12:14 pm
7 and Under is really little for great adventure imo

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 12:32 pm
I was wondering if worth it even just for safari, I live very close by - 20 minutes

gande

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 12:37 pm
Yes especially if you live close by. If you get it for under$60 each its lome one and a half visits. We did it and dont live close. Ended up going 3 times (twice to lake george) regret not doing safari more often.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 12:40 pm
My kids love going to Six Flags and since it's close by we've bought season passes several times. It's great to have an option to just get in the car and go to on long Sundays, Friday afternoons, vacation days, and even evenings. They have 2 kiddie sections that are nice. My 6 year old loves going, as well as my older kids.
Can you just clarify about the sale? It's showing online $59.99 per pass. It's been that price for a few months already. Did you see it advertised for cheaper somewhere else?

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 12:42 pm
growing up my father used to take us every fri. so mom could get ready for shabbos
On summer days we did the safari (for tznuis reasons) but there are so many cooler days in the season....
Best memories ever! We always stuck to Bugs bunny land (I think they got rid of that) and looney tunes.

small bean

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 1:12 pm
They still have bugs bunny.

I have the membership and find it to be very worth it. This will be our 3rd season with it.

My 5 year old loves it but there's not tons he can do and typiclaly there are no linee by the bsby rides.

My 7 year old does not particularity like rides but he is tall enough to do more.

We love animals and find that the safari can be done once or twice a season.

I avoid sundays at the park due to the crowd but dueing the week, especially mornings it's a really nice crowd

cmalky

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 1:18 pm
I had it for a year when my boys were 4 & 5. Loved it. We went often for the safari and an hour on the rides without having to think of it was worth it. And we live in Brooklyn. Would definitely do it again.

bigsis144

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 1:24 pm
I couldn’t figure out from their website what age you need to buy tickets for.

Would a 2 year old need a ticket/pass?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 1:57 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
My kids love going to Six Flags and since it's close by we've bought season passes several times. It's great to have an option to just get in the car and go to on long Sundays, Friday afternoons, vacation days, and even evenings. They have 2 kiddie sections that are nice. My 6 year old loves going, as well as my older kids.
Can you just clarify about the sale? It's showing online $59.99 per pass. It's been that price for a few months already. Did you see it advertised for cheaper somewhere else?

No, I found it for 59.99.
I thought that’s a good price

SuperWify

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 2:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No, I found it for 59.99.
I thought that’s a good price

Yes terrific price. AFAIK it’s the price of a regular ticket.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 6:28 pm
Thank you all for your help! I bought the passes. To the above poster - 2 year old doesn’t need pass.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics