Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Extra Sal Klitah for Special Needs kids?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 18 2021, 6:37 am
Can anyone tell me how much extra financial support her special needs child received from the government after making Aliyah? And for how long the extra payments lasted? Thank you

lollipop

Post Mon, Mar 22 2021, 8:49 pm
This website has details for benefits for kids with special needs. kolzchut.org.il/en/Disabled_Child_Benefit_and_Related_Benefits

In general, as far as I know (based on research done in preparing for aliyah, but not having lived there) the benefits for kids with special needs are not part of the sal Klita, they come from Bituach Leumi. That means that they don’t start automatically since you have to get the diagnosis approved. I think they are retroactive and once you get the diagnosis approved, they will pay starting from your aliyah date (but I could be wrong). My impression is that they are ongoing and don’t expire until the child grows up or otherwise becomes ineligible.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions