Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Kid's book where house turned out to be a time machine

soap suds

Post Sat, Apr 11 2020, 10:06 pm
A couple of years ago, the Aim had a serial story about a scientist's family moved into an old mansion and the kids stumbled into portals which transported them to different times in history. Was that ever published as a book?

I've been waiting for the book to come out because my girls who were too young to read it at the time, would definitely enjoy it now.

In one of the fiction stories of Aim's Pesach edition, they mentioned the girl reading this book. Does that mean that it was published already? About to be published?

bk2cuties

Post Sat, Apr 11 2020, 11:30 pm
I don't think it's what you're referring to, but maybe she'd enjoy the Magic Tree House series? It's a similar concept.

wif

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 6:38 am
Good memory!

Eureka! by Dina Neuman is slated to come out soon! Maybe this summer? I think? The world of book publishing is all very mysterious to me. Stay tuned. Smile

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 7:11 am
Dont know what book that is but you'd probably enjoy the books written by tova shkedi she writes a similar genre.

soap suds

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:12 am
wif wrote:
Good memory!

Eureka! by Dina Neuman is slated to come out soon! Maybe this summer? I think? The world of book publishing is all very mysterious to me. Stay tuned. Smile

Thank You!! I'll be looking out for it.

wif

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 6:59 am
Well, it's coming out this summer. But for real, now. Hiding

wif

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 2:01 am
Eureka! is published by Menucha Publishers, and will be out before Pesach! Which is soon. Which is scary. So don't think about Pesach. I'm sorry. Let me start again.

Eureka! will be out in bookstores within the next few weeks! Enjoy!

SuperWify

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 2:33 am
wif wrote:
Eureka! is published by Menucha Publishers, and will be out before Pesach! Which is soon. Which is scary. So don't think about Pesach. I'm sorry. Let me start again.

Mazel tov! What a milestone! Love everything you write (published or not).

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 4:33 am
wif wrote:

I hope they include it in the book box.

WitchKitty

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 5:08 am
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Can you convince them to also make it cost like an Israeli book, and not double the price just because it's written in English? Please? Please.

naomi2

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 5:14 am
Ruth chew wrote a similar book..I read and enjoyed it as a kid but I don't remember the title

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 5:48 am
wif wrote:

Exciting! I hope there won't be any supply issues.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room