Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Vent - sometimes I hate living OOT --UPDATE
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 7:00 pm
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
I don't get it. Why on earth does not the community make a bulk butter buy? What stops you?

I don't know how it is in Israel, but here in America I would have no clue how to do that. I am not a business person. A lady here does that with chicken and meat, and you can order bulk through them if you want items mot stocked locally. I have not seen it for anything else though.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 7:02 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Dan lkaf zchus for what? Where does it come in here?

I believe professor was making a joke. Read it again: "Listen, if they are anything like my ketchup loving family, don't blame them. Be dan lecav zchus." I think it's obviously meant to be light, but I will dan lkaf zchus you for not seeing it! Smile

Bnei Berak 10

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 2:06 am
[quote="amother [ Blush ]"]I don't know how it is in Israel, but here in America I would have no clue how to do that. I am not a business person. A lady here does that with chicken and meat, and you can order bulk through them if you want items mot stocked locally. I have not seen it for anything else though.[/quote
The meat-and -chicken lady can probably tell how to do it. Or someone else in community.
If there's are will there's a way

Raisin

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 4:49 am
My firend just told me she ordered klp ketchup and she got heinz. She is thrilled.

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 7:20 am
I also live OOT but very far away from everything. To be honest I manage during the year and got used to the products here but I find Pesach is really really hard here. Things are so limited! This year is even worse! There is a shortage of everything and if its not sent ahead of time there won't be any and that's it.. I was laughing about Heinz ketchup cause here any KLP ketchup we run to get and there's nothing left (nothing at all) and can't drive anywhere to get it. Anyway took years got used to it but this year is the hardest its ever been. It feels like there's nothing (very very limited this year) perhaps because of Covid. I wish I could drive 4 hours to get everything I need Lol. I guess its all perspective

Reality

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 7:33 am
If anyone is still looking for Heinz klp, Landaus on 18th Avenue (BP) had a lot last night.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics