Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Shtissel is on Netflix!!!

Pamela

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 10:02 pm
Woo hoo!!! That’s it. All I wanted to say.
Cant wait to put my tires achy bones to bed and treat myself to an episode. Hope I’ll be able to contain myself with just one episode. Really need to sleep. But this is important. LOL LOL LOL

elisheva25

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 10:10 pm
Good luck !
I am afraid to start Bc I’ll be addicted ! And now is def not the time to be glued to Netflix !!

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 12:24 am
I watched one episode while taking some "me" time. (Silly me, it's almost punishment to only be able to watch one!)

Is it me or are the costumes not as well done as previously? I was wondering if COVID limited the people they had working on the show. The main characters' appearances are generally fine, but the extras - it seemed at one point like some of the extra little boys had that awful obviously fake peyes I hate. Also one of the boys in the cheder was wearing a white t-shirt (like undershirt type). I'm not from Geulah but of my yeshivish relatives, I'm pretty sure the boys would never go out in a white t shirt, much less to cheder. I thought Yoselah's hair on top was a bit long for someone who would have those peyes but maybe someone who knows yerushalmis better can school me.

All that aside, the acting was great as always and the storyline sucked me right in. Omg is all I will say.

mommy12

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 12:29 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
I watched one episode while taking some "me" time. (Silly me, it's almost punishment to only be able to watch one!)

All that aside, the acting was great as always and the storyline sucked me right in. Omg is all I will say.

I also watched one episode while taking me time! I had the same exact reaction. Omg!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics