Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Plz recommend s.t. to listen to (audio) that teaches Hebrew?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 2:59 am
Easiest way to get some exposure? Looking for something that speaks hebrew and then translation that I can listen to.
TIA!!

ChanieMommy

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 3:15 am
I listen to university lectures from tel aviv university. They are on Youtube under a channel nameld Tauvod. I specially like "sidrat ha rector" Once you click on few lectures, youtube will automaticall propose you other lectures on the same subject or by the same speakers, also from other universities...

I also listen to the news on youtube, can 11 has their newscast on youtube...

I liked the comedy serial Polishook about an israeli politician which I found on sdarot.com

Most israeli TV productions have hebrew subtitles, but no foreign languages subtitles...

Dina2018

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 7:12 am
ChanieMommy wrote:
I listen to university lectures from tel aviv university. They are on Youtube under a channel nameld Tauvod. I specially like "sidrat ha rector" Once you click on few lectures, youtube will automaticall propose you other lectures on the same subject or by the same speakers, also from other universities...

I also listen to the news on youtube, can 11 has their newscast on youtube...

I liked the comedy serial Polishook about an israeli politician which I found on sdarot.com

Most israeli TV productions have hebrew subtitles, but no foreign languages subtitles...

could you recommend more comedies on sdarot please?

Dina2018

Post Tue, Mar 30 2021, 5:14 am
bump
any Israeli comedies / series to recommend please oh please? your help is greatly appreciated. cannot face washing dishes otherwise 😊
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions