Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
My mom( update )
Previous  1  2

Fox

Post Wed, Mar 31 2021, 9:13 pm
Davening for her now! She should have a refuah shleima and good health until 120!

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Mar 31 2021, 9:15 pm
Refuah Shelaima! Hugs!

fleetwood

Post Thu, Apr 01 2021, 9:30 am
Thanks everyone. She called me today and we had a wonderful conversation..that really made me happy.

Notsobusy

Post Thu, Apr 01 2021, 10:00 am
fleetwood wrote:
Thanks everyone. She called me today and we had a wonderful conversation..that really made me happy.

B"H!! She should continue healing and improving quickly!

flowerpower

Post Thu, Apr 01 2021, 10:12 am
May she have a refuah shlaima bekarov!

fleetwood

Post Fri, Apr 02 2021, 9:22 am
Just popping on to thank everyone for davening. Spoke today a few times and she seems mentally almost 100 percent. As long as she can communicate with me I can handle whatever happens down the road. Thanks everyone.

Fox

Post Fri, Apr 02 2021, 9:35 am
fleetwood wrote:
Just popping on to thank everyone for davening. Spoke today a few times and she seems mentally almost 100 percent. As long as she can communicate with me I can handle whatever happens down the road. Thanks everyone.

Boruch Hashem! May she have a complete and speedy refuah!

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Apr 02 2021, 9:38 am
fleetwood wrote:

Hashem should continue to give you strength, and you should continue to feel it. May this be a refuah shleima till 120.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Apr 02 2021, 9:44 am
fleetwood wrote:
In the past week she fell and has basically become non functional. She doesn't know where she is and is no longer mobile. My mom has been a widow since I am 6 and I am so scared..she's all I have. אסתר פרומא בת אי-ידל חנה

So sorry. Saying Tehillim. Refuah shelaima.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 1:39 pm
Thanks everyone. Mom is doing great mentally. She still needs rehab to help with her mobility,and will need some surgery down the road.. nothing too major.

I wonder if it's time to remove her from the Tehillim list...not sure...

b.chadash

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 2:41 pm
BH! Thanks for updateing us! She should continue to get better.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 4:29 pm
Glad that she is improving!

fleetwood

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 6:35 pm
As of now mom is coming home next Thursday, I will be traveling to Florida to get her settled. Hopefully she will only need minor medical intervention and home care. Thanks everyone for the prayers!

cbsp

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 6:37 pm
fleetwood wrote:
As of now mom is coming home next Thursday, I will be traveling to Florida to get her settled. Hopefully she will only need minor medical intervention and home care. Thanks everyone for the prayers!

She's still on my tehillim list and I was mafrish challah with her in mind.

May she have continued refuos and her homecoming go smoothly.

jflower

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 6:45 pm
Fleetwood, so glad to read this update. Wishing your mother a refuah shelaima.

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:00 pm
B"H! I'm so happy for both of you!

fleetwood

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 1:24 pm
Thanks everyone for all the prayers. I just brought Mom back to her apartment from the rehab yesterday . I am staying with her in beautiful Deerfield beach Florida until Wednesday. She is doing great. She is a bit shaky but is able to move around her apartment and attend to her own needs. It's truly miraculous. We have a few more appointments,and she will be getting multiple therapies..but all is good. Good Shabbos everyone and thanks for all the kind thoughts!

cbsp

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 1:31 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Thanks everyone for all the prayers. I just brought Mom back to her apartment from the rehab yesterday . I am staying with her in beautiful Deerfield beach Florida until Wednesday. She is doing great. She is a bit shaky but is able to move around her apartment and attend to her own needs. It's truly miraculous. We have a few more appointments,and she will be getting multiple therapies..but all is good. Good Shabbos everyone and thanks for all the kind thoughts!

Chasdei Hashem, great news before Shabbos.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 1:46 pm
Baruch Hashem! May she continue to heal and get better and better.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed