Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Spirit airline does it again....
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

emma07

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 7:53 pm
Notsobusy wrote:
If you watch the video, the father says that he bought a seat for the two year old even though they could have easily pretended she was under two. But they wanted to do the right, honest thing
that doesn’t mean it’s true! Apparently were on a earlier flight but didn’t book a seat for their child.if they had seat why was she on her mother lap🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

happyfaces

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 8:00 pm
emma07 wrote:
that doesn’t mean it’s true! Apparently were on a earlier flight but didn’t book a seat for their child.if they had seat why was she on her mother lap🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wow, way to go! Please check your eye sight so you can see the video better, between the two seats the parents were setting there's a seat. Would you not hold your two-year-old so she can have better access to the table Banging head

Maybe next time try sticking up for the victim instead of the bully.

Sorry for my rudeness, you were calling for it.

Last edited by happyfaces on Mon, Apr 05 2021, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

happyfaces

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 8:02 pm
emma07 wrote:
Apparently this family was having problems earlier because they didn’t buy a seat for their 2 year old

Huh? Really now.

emma07

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 8:03 pm
happyfaces wrote:
Wow, way to go! Please check your eye sight so you can see the video better, between the two seats the parents were setting there's a seat. Would you not hold your two-year-old so she can have better access to the table Banging head

Maybe next time try sticking up for the victim instead of the bully
where did I say I agree with the bully???? I absolutely don’t! But that doesn’t take away from the fact they didn’t buy a seat on a earlier flight!!

happyfaces

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 8:05 pm
emma07 wrote:
where did I say I agree with the bully???? I absolutely don’t! But that doesn’t take away from the fact they didn’t buy a seat on a earlier flight!!

Were are you taking that information from? And let's say that's the case what does that have to do with what happened after that?

Zeleze

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 5:09 am
Let's all hope both issues end up in court with a few million for each family, and a full media article for all USA to read.

Maybe then they will rethink there policy's

newcomer

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 5:15 am
Zeleze wrote:
Let's all hope both issues end up in court with a few million for each family, and a full media article for all USA to read.

Not happening. Anyway, there have been cases of this happening to others, not just Jewish families. There was a similar incident a few weeks ago, on a different airline, with a non Jewish family (which included a special needs child not wearing a mask) that was put off of a flight. It just wasn't covered by YWN.

number

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 5:22 am
emma07 wrote:
How is it that you always know the frum person was at fault? Every time a story like this comes up, you’re the only one with access to info that proves the airline was right to kick the frum person off? https://www.imamother.com/foru.....44763

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 5:34 am
number wrote:
How is it that you always know the frum person was at fault? Every time a story like this comes up, you’re the only one with access to info that proves the airline was right to kick the frum person off? https://www.imamother.com/foru.....44763

She’s obviously very smart. Don’t question her. She knows STUFF

asmileaday

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 11:38 am
The story popped up on my Google feed from the ny post. The article kept on quoting Spirit airlines that they did nothing wrong and the crew member wasn't kicked off they were just "changing shifts".
The whole article has such a subtle slant of the airline being right and the family wrong, I was so disgusted.
The article ends off that Spirit requires everyone to wear a mask besides when eating or drinking. Wasn't this baby eating?!
Why can't Spirit own up to their behavior??

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 11:44 am
happyfaces wrote:

Maybe next time try sticking up for the victim instead of the bully.

Sorry for my rudeness, you were calling for it.

Please check YOUR eyesight before being rude. There was a child sitting in the seat between the parents.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 11:46 am
emma07 wrote:

What does an earlier flight have to do with this flight?

flowerpower

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 11:47 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
Please check YOUR eyesight before being rude. There was a child sitting in the seat between the parents.

There was an empty seat next to the nanny so......

If they didn’t buy a seat for the toddler then it should be handled before boarding. No?!

imorethanamother

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 11:56 am
Ema of 4 wrote:

They had an empty seat near the man who was filming the whole thing. It was across the aisle.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 11:59 am
Why is the seat even a discussion? The flight attendant clearly said they need to get off because of the toddler's mask non compliance while she was eating.
What I don't understand is, famous actresses, longtime company employees and tv show contestants get fired immediately and freely canceled and roasted if they post, like or say something deemed offensive.
Why isn't Spirit getting canceled and flight attendants that do this should have their names blasted and lose their jobs. This is way worse. I'm sorry. Why isn't anything being done about this kind of behavior?

Blessing1

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:06 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:

The father had a seat across the isle. The baby had a seat near the mother and her brother. In any case, this has nothing to do with them being kicked off the flight because the baby was not wearing a mask while eating. It's ridiculous for anyone to stick up for the airlines.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:23 pm
flowerpower wrote:
There was an empty seat next to the nanny so......

If they didn’t buy a seat for the toddler then it should be handled before boarding. No?!

Again, why the assumption that there was no seat for her?
There were times when I had a 2 year old on my lap for take off and/or landing, because that was better than said child being in their seat screaming. My youngest was still nursing at that age, so if I flew anywhere with her right around her birthday, she for sure would have been sucking at take off and/or landing.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:25 pm
To all those replying to my comment about the seat, I agree with you!!! The seat is not an issue here. I was merely pointing out to a rude poster that her comment was wrong.

number

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:26 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
There were times when I had a 2 year old on my lap for take off and/or landing, because that was better than said child being in their seat screaming. My youngest was still nursing at that age, so if I flew anywhere with her right around her birthday, she for sure would have been sucking at take off and/or landing.
I think you misunderstood. Emma07 has inside contacts with all airlines so she knows the real story and apparently the parents were on an earlier flight before this one, and that was where the child didn’t have her own seat.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:42 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:

I’m not assuming that. Someone that likes to stick up for low class airlines suggested that. I’m pointing out that there was a seat for her. Of course toddlers prefer to sit on mommys lap.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics