Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
If you exercise regularly, are you tired during the day?

If you exercise regularly, are you tired during the day?
Not usually  
 56%  [ 25 ]
Yes, but I don't know why  
 15%  [ 7 ]
Yes, for other reasons  
 27%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 44

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 10:10 am
If you exercise regularly, are you tired during the day? Why do you think that is? (ex: kids wake you up at night, don't eat well, go to sleep too late, etc.)

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 11:13 am
I have CFS so yes. I need to be careful. Trying to do graded exercise.

amother
Red

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 11:30 am
No. I feel so much better. It's easier to go about the day, I have more muscle.

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 12:23 pm
On the days I do a heavy workout, I'm wiped out for the rest of the day. It's almost not worth it. I really have to push myself because I don't actually see the health benefits of it. I'm actually considering stopping my workouts and switching to a long brisk walk daily instead.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 12:33 pm
If you're tired for no reason, check your thyroid.
Heavy exercise isn't good if you have adrenal fatigue. Exercise should be invigorating basically and if it's not, you're doing it wrong or there's something wrong with you - treat it as a red flag.

ces

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 12:36 pm
I wake up early to workout before work. It energizes my day. I don't sleep enough in general so I'm probably always a little tired but definitely have way less energy if I miss a morning working out.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 12:41 pm
When I don’t exercise, I’m much less energetic throughout the day.
Exercise energizes me. I don’t need coffee in days that I exercise. I also sleep better.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 12:43 pm
I workout 1-2 times a week and it exhausts me.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 1:47 pm
Thank you all for your feedback. I know I feel better when I exercise and that it gives me energy but I'm so tired from my young brood bH that it's so hard to get motivated!

Optione

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 1:50 pm
OP here:

Ex: last night I went to sleep late. Right now I could go to the boardwalk and take a brisk 20 minute walk but instead I'm so tired and laying in my bed on imamother...

I know I'm not amother in this post. I decided that there's no need to be anonymous in this thread.

MiriFr

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 2:58 pm
I don’t sleep well or eat well, and exercising is what keeps me awake. I workout for 30 min a day, minus Friday.
Just don’t exercise too close to bedtime because you need your body temperature to be low in order to fall asleep, and it can take a while to go down after you exercise.

silverlining3

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 3:56 pm
The times I'm into doing exercise, the weeks I do half hour daily I feel better than the weeks I do only once or twice. Definitely feel more energized the days I exercise.

Yes I learnt, if I wanna start I gotta be fully committed, make time every single day, and not just whichever day I have time..

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 1:01 am
I usually feel invigorated once I get over the learning curve, now that I’m pregnant I still tire easily, but probably less so cause I’m fit.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 1:05 am
Exercise invigorates me, but I find that I need more sleep if I work out hard.

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 1:16 am
I have more than enough energy for everything I need to do. Even when exercising daily ( looking forward to school being over so I can get back to that.)

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:56 pm
I have ME/CFS, and I suffer from post exertional malaise. https://me-pedia.org/wiki/Post.....se%20(PEM),24%2D72%20hours%20or%20more.

In other words "No good day, goes unpunished."

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 9:23 pm
nope and my legs don't ache with all the pesach cooking either
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise