Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Moshiach Tzeiten- must watch!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 9:07 pm

I just love this! So attainable and within reach. I'm ready!

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 10:42 pm
thanks! im getting excited!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 7:57 pm
Tutaltz.com has the JLI curriculum on the topic of Moshiach free. Each week they are posting another weeks worth. I'm really looking forward to learning this and just wanted to share in case anyone else wants to enjoy.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 8:55 pm
Can you explain what this is about?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:44 pm
JLI is an adult education organization for geared to not yet frum people that has amazing content. They have done many topics such as Jewish law vs civil, emunah, tefilah... I enjoy their recordings of lectures from their conventions, I seriously replaced movies with them.

This year marked thirty years from when the Lubavitcher Rebbe said that he did all he could to bring Moshiach and he leaves it up to all Jews now to do bring him.

Of course we are all good Jews so what more can we do? The Rebbe said that we need learn about Geulah and Moshiach. It's important to know what to expect. What it will be like? How is this would transformation going to happen? And how can it happen now?

This course on Geulah is available to all online (their courses are not usually) and it's just what I've been looking for. I really am uninformed on this topic and can't wait to learn this course. The video is a promo for their course.

Rising

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
JLI is an adult education organization for geared to not yet frum people that has amazing content. They have done many topics such as Jewish law vs civil, emunah, tefilah... I enjoy their recordings of lectures from their conventions, I seriously replaced movies with them.

This year marked thirty years from when the Lubavitcher Rebbe said that he did all he could to bring Moshiach and he leaves it up to all Jews now to do bring him.

Of course we are all good Jews so what more can we do? The Rebbe said that we need learn about Geulah and Moshiach. It's important to know what to expect. What it will be like? How is this would transformation going to happen? And how can it happen now?

This course on Geulah is available to all online (their courses are not usually) and it's just what I've been looking for. I really am uninformed on this topic and can't wait to learn this course. The video is a promo for their course.

Interesting.
I just read that the Rambam explicitly states not to learn about what will be when Moshiach comes.

Of course, we are all waiting for the Geulah, though. And it’s a nice thread Smile.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Ok. Thanks so much, really appreciate that you took the time to respond in detail.
Will check it out.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:53 pm
Rising wrote:
Interesting.
I just read that the Rambam explicitly states not to learn about what will be when Moshiach comes.

Of course, we are all waiting for the Geulah, though. And it’s a nice thread Smile.

So it is important to know what to look forward to. And the Rambam explains plenty. The foundation of this course is probably based off of the Rambam.
Also what about things we need to know right away. For example yesterday was pesach sheini. Would we have brought the korban pesach or not?

Rising

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

This is a strange paragraph.

What do you mean what more can we do?
If we were good enough Moshiach would have been here by now. There is plenty more we can each do in areas of bein adom lmakom, bein Adam lchaveiro and bein Adam l’atzmo.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 10:43 pm
Rising wrote:
This is a strange paragraph.

What do you mean what more can we do?
If we were good enough Moshiach would have been here by now. There is plenty more we can each do in areas of bein adom lmakom, bein Adam lchaveiro and bein Adam l’atzmo.

You have to understand the question. It is an extremely intense statement from the Rebbe. Watch here.

So yes, obviously everyone will go home, do better and encourage others to do the same. But seriously this is one last additional step to really help us get there.

Quote from the course:
"If we are to believe, we need to know
specifically what to believe. If we are to await, we need to know
precisely what we are waiting for."
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational