Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
PSA: This recipe website is essential for busy moms!

mamma llama

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 1:04 am
supercook.com

I just found this website and am already obsessed with it!

It's especially helpful for those days when you just can't go shopping for one reason or another, but dinner still needs to be made:
All you do is type the ingredients that you have in your house, including things like spices. It will give you all the recipes in their repertoire that you can make using only those items on hand. You can even filter it if you're looking for a specific type of food or if there is a specific ingredient from your list that must be in the recipes they show you.

I find this to be such an amazing concept, so I had to share it! Very Happy

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 1:59 am
Super Cool idea! 😎

Can’t wait to check it out Smile

Thanks for sharing

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 3:23 am
May I ask what ingredients you used? I just put in like five or six including egg and I'm scrolling through recipe after recipe for hard or soft boiled eggs....

Sesame

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:16 am
Have you use the site?
Can’t figure out how to search for a new recipe or even remove ingredients from my list

mamma llama

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 1:55 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
May I ask what ingredients you used? I just put in like five or six including egg and I'm scrolling through recipe after recipe for hard or soft boiled eggs....

I checked off a bunch of spices and things like eggs, margarine, flour... I went through a mental list of what I have at home right now.

You can filter at the top what type of recipes, like saying you specifically want dinner recipes. That should give you more of a variety. Also, depending on what you check off, it could be that there really isn't much else that you can make with those ingredients.

mamma llama

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 2:32 pm
Sesame wrote:
Have you use the site?
Can’t figure out how to search for a new recipe or even remove ingredients from my list

You can type (1) something (I.e. macaroni and cheese) and just search.
Otherwise, you would click on categories (2) and click on a plus sign (3) to open a category. Then, you would check off (4) all the ingredients that you have. You can click the checkmark a second time to remove that ingredient. As you check off ingredients, you'll notice recipes appearing (5) on the right side of your screen. You can click it, and it will take you to the recipe.
You can also add ingredients by clicking type (6) and just typing (7) the ingredients that you have. You can remove the ingredients by clicking the pink trash cans (8).
You can also filter by clicking Meal Type (9) and clicking from the list (10). For instance, I clicked dinner, so you will see recipes that are specifically for that meal. You can filter the recipes to specifically focus on certain ingredients that you chose by clicking Key Ingredient (11) and choosing from the list (12) something like chicken breasts and chicken broth. Then, you'll see recipes that specifically include those 2 items.

---

---

---

---

---

---

Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics